The Hood

Quick Reply

Shoutbox

Rub--law32: The short answer, Mikejo, is that the answer remains elusive to the conflicting reports. I believe Z was in his mid-twenties, and if employing disguise found it easy to look a bit older. Also, calling them kids, to create the illusion he was much older. Mar 28, 2024 4:28:13 GMT -8
Mikejo: Why did or do , people assume zodiac to be of young age when witnesses claimed he had older voice, his photo shows wrinkles of a middle aged man and he refers to victims as kids but they were of young adult age mean he was likely in early 40s. Mar 28, 2024 4:13:10 GMT -8
Mikejo: Why do people assume zodiac to have been in twenties, witnesses stated he had an older voice. He described victims as kids he has wrinkles on his forehead and something about the case draws me to an earlier case about the black dahlia. Mar 28, 2024 4:11:23 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: ...of Belgium. But, it was to 10 Downing St where the press turned their attention. Mr Obama entered the front door on his own - and exited with the US Ambassador + bodyguard. All for ''show'', to Team Masud. A ''bad matters tea party'' over Z had ensued. Mar 28, 2024 4:03:13 GMT -8
Rub--law32: Your problems to ''Team Zodiac-Justice'', FBI, are ''small fry'' now, compared to a bigger picture. Mr Obama's recent visit to Europe was essentially fund-raising for his Chicago-based foundation charity, and met with keen supporters, like the King & Queen Mar 28, 2024 3:55:53 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: Indeed FBI - there was too much about the REAL Z340 solution that was worrying for you: The joke about Darlene, 2 clues about Stine's murder (Coon & $10), and murder of Bunchy Carter. But also, the Z38 'sampler' that followed. Oh dear FBI - trouble ahead. Mar 28, 2024 2:28:31 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: Like a ''bad penny'', FBI, you keep turning up and never seem to get spent. Do you really imagine you are simply going to wear others, like CA DOJ, down (?) - now that they have your full number ? Not a chance. It will all come out in the Zodiac wash. Yes. Mar 27, 2024 21:11:23 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: Just as with TV Dave's coverage video of the Seattle conference, there is no way the new ''paper'' on the ''340-Soda Siphons'' hasn't been put together without substantial FBI input. 3 months to the day, after Donna Lass humiliation - FBI are at it again. Mar 27, 2024 21:02:58 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: Reality TV Dave: ''Look into my eyes, look into my eyes. That wasn't Sam Blake at the Seattle conference. I have never denied 340 Soda Siphons are my lifetime's ambition - and FIB's Dan has fixed it for me. I'm a working TV guy - what's the fuss ? 3-2-1.'' Mar 27, 2024 16:52:53 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: The June 14th 1972 Private Citizens letter was leaked by CA DOJ as a warning to FBI's DAN OLSON. One presumes with today's publication, the warning is ignored. Another embedment into Zodiac folklore, like Donna Lass ? The portents aren't good for the FBI. Mar 27, 2024 15:53:08 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: Indeed, CA DOJ did suggest Reality TV Dave Oranchak is a not real citizen - 3 months following his Seattle conference presentation in front of 140 schoolkids - conned into parting with $8,400 of their parents' hard-earned money. Sad, but also hilarious. Mar 27, 2024 15:40:24 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: (Read ''FREAK''). Today is a sad day, in that Dan Olson & Oranchak & co have elected to push on with their simulation project, as something other than pure fakery. Did they take nothing on board, with CA DOJ suggesting Oranchak was a ''not real citizen'' ? Mar 27, 2024 10:37:09 GMT -8 *
Rub--law32: Out of respect for Darlene's family, here again from the REAL Z340 solution: ''NICE REAK CLUE AROUND DARLENE'S CASE - DEE AUDIO OF LAST RITES ON COURSE SET''. A confirmed Zodiac victim Darlene, subjected to a joke about being murdered by a Catholic Zodiac. Mar 27, 2024 10:26:01 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: Well Zodiac - that's what you get for agreeing to an illegal silence deal, struck with The FIB's bosses at US DOJ. It must hurt - eh Zodiac ? To see your work ''inventively'' reinterpreted by Dan's 3 stooges, otherwise known as international safe-crackers. Mar 27, 2024 10:00:56 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: Wouldn't you know it ? I never even had a mention. But ''Thank Gawd'' too. Maybe because I recommended DAN OLSON should be made ''ASOL of the half-century'' by Time magazine ? Perhaps Oranchak & co have overlooked the fact that the Zodiac is still alive. Mar 27, 2024 9:26:19 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: So what do you reckon, Zodiac ? I really like the first line: ''I hope you are having lots of fan...'', which is plagiarised Wearside Jack. Dan Olson has never been noted for inventive thought. He has a thing about criminal delinquents who can't be traced. Mar 27, 2024 8:15:20 GMT -8 *
Rub--law32: ''Way hay and up she rises'' - the ''esteemed'' stable-hands of FBI's Dan Olson, (paid) Private Citizens Oranchak & co, have just published their ''scientific'' findings on the 340 Soda Siphons. The Hitler Diaries now have official competition. Holy C*ck ! Mar 27, 2024 7:26:09 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: On the clock now, CA DOJ ? Yes - it wasn't supposed to be this way. For 20 years you have held Grant's & Z's DNA - the ''nine-tenths'' of motive. And, for the bent beaks & crooked cops of Team Masud - 10 years of knowing Z's name. This madness has to stop. Mar 27, 2024 6:07:34 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: One can't dress up the phenomenon of Zodiac's case other than a young man deeply affected by rejection, precipitated by knowledge of a biological father William Grant, acquired in Zodiac's teens. A WW2 tale played out to tragic consequences 25 years later. Mar 27, 2024 3:56:18 GMT -8 *
Rub--law32: Am I getting closer to the real oaf behind the mask, Zodiac ? The guy who was slighted by Count Marco. The guy who thought Darlene was going to run to the cops. Or even, Joan who had had enough of your deceit. Rage, rage, rage. Papa didn't want you. Tough. Mar 26, 2024 11:53:31 GMT -8
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Send Cancel