The Zodiac case deciphered and solved

Quick Reply

Shoutbox

Rubislaw32: So CA DOJ - as Z-case custodians, what more could you want or need to put this to bed (?) - once and for all. You have Obama, Trump, Biden, Harris, Sunak & Cameron - presumably all on your side. With US DOJ, Scottish Crown, MA DOJ & FBI - the LE gangsters. May 17, 2024 16:43:27 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: So there we have it - a claim from the Zodiac that SF Chronicle columnist Herb Caen suggested known assassin of Carter, Hubert, was assisted by ''Neo-Fascist Cops'', which would be you, FBI, one presumes (?) to whom the Zodiac refers. Trial by the Zodiac. May 17, 2024 15:56:41 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: Here it is, from the REAL solution to Z340: ''Caen accuses Neo-Fascist Cops near credit on one student ''race-assist'' at UCLA toilet. Teletype code a dullard's suspense.''. The Zodiac also refers to Hubert as Cid's son (Hoover's assassin) and a ''Coon''. May 17, 2024 10:29:06 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: Yes - Claude ''Chuchessa'' Hubert. Zodiac reckoned Hubert was J Edgar Hoover's ''in-pocket assassin'' used to murder Carter, who was Cleaver's protege, hoping to bring fugitive Cleaver to the surface. That sounded a messy business at UCLA, Jan. 17th 1969 ? May 17, 2024 9:53:46 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: That's right, FBI - Black Panther Party's student leader Bunchy Carter & Minister of Information Eldridge Cleaver. You and your ex-partnership with LAPD, known as COINTELPRO. Much you would wish kept hidden. Whatever happened to assassin Claude Hubert ? May 17, 2024 9:31:12 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: Yes FBI, wherever you look with new media Z-articles, there is something on your hoax to the world, with the Private Citizens' simulation project. Selling it all over again - eh ? The REAL solution has to be suppressed - brings back BPP's Carter & Cleaver. May 17, 2024 9:20:12 GMT -8
Rub--law32: You reckon the voices of Obama, Trump & Biden don't up add to very much in the scheme of LE politics, FBI ? Those 3 all know now they were shafted for ''Comey & FBI antics'' knowledge by US DOJ - who may have to blame it all on you, FBI. Most unfortunate. May 17, 2024 5:41:51 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: Just got to keep your foot on the forward pedal, and hope the Zodiac runs out of natural life - eh FBI ? Then, anything he does leave behind which incriminates you - can't be corroborated by his own voice to others who count. What a pitiful position, FBI ? May 17, 2024 4:50:45 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: Are US DOJ going to dump on you, FBI ? Must be a concern - eh ? They didn't realize the extent of your skeletons. March 25th ? A 3rd anniversary warning to Zodiac that he must uphold his silence deal with US DOJ. But really - it's out of your hands now. May 16, 2024 23:47:05 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: The recent Private Citizens academic paper - your (Dan Olson) handiwork written all over it - eh FBI ? The best you can muster, post-Donna Lass events - just a bunch of chancers & jokers. Feeling the heat (?) - now CA DOJ won't put up with you anymore. May 16, 2024 22:59:39 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: Fraudulence peddlers - eh FBI ? You rope in your Stooges by grooming. Some ''nice little earners'' to be had for these gormless wonders from you, who believe that everyone can be ''bought & paid for' '- just find their right key. Insidious sociopaths, FBI. May 16, 2024 22:45:40 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: Reality TV Dave : ''Look into my eyes, look into my eyes. Sam Blake isn't the only one who has human experiences. I was dreaming that Zodiac said he would go for Goverment Life, when Dan told me the Soda Siphons were looking solid. A celebration. 3-2-1.''. May 16, 2024 11:14:17 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: Is it really credulous that the Zodiac would misspell ''brings'' as bringo ? Or ''death'' as leath ? But, what really takes the biscuit is to believe that Zodiac misspelt ''me'' as mk. It's only a two-letter word, for heavens sake, and he wasn't a cretin. May 16, 2024 10:52:34 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: The IFLSCIENCE site, for example, is under the impression that sooner for ''sooher'' (sewer) was the only error requiring correction. And that Zodiac spelt three straight ''Paradice's'', when he actually wrote Paradlce, Paralick and Paradice. Untidy stuff. May 16, 2024 10:41:03 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: This recent publication of the academic paper has given you and your Stooge chums extra mileage on publicity. Trouble is - you are painting even less of the truth than before. A polite word might be ''cosmetics'' for what is actually ''disinformation.''. May 16, 2024 10:24:25 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: Now TV Dave - you're a member here. How about you turning up for a ''friendly'' Q & A. session (?) about all the anoma-lies, ambiguities and contradictions surrounding the Private Citizens ''cipher solve'' which Dan can't even bring himself to name (Z340). May 16, 2024 10:13:38 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: It's no skin off my nose to sit with the Zodiac and go through every detail of his thinking, in constructing his cipher. Can you say similar ? You'd run a mile. You, TV Dave, exist in a bubble of FBI-protection, unprepared for any blame when the axe falls. May 16, 2024 7:31:04 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: In the end TV Dave, no one will have any sympathy for you as a victim of Dan - and realize you relished your part in perpetuating the complete myth of a solution. I know - because I just happened to solve it, and understand how difficult it really was. May 16, 2024 7:06:35 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: Look where you started, TV Dave - playing a cameo role to a stage-prop called Carmel the Computer. A TV program advised by FBI, bitter they no longer had a real role in the case. Your world is a fantasy one, gifted by Dan - designed to damage Z-justice. May 16, 2024 6:40:27 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: TV Dave - a jobbing software engineer, who fell for the Zodiac's Z340 grid as a kid, and dreamed of being the one who solved it. Don't you think you just might have been easy meat for Dan Olson ? Now in denial that CA DOJ call you ''not real citizen''. May 16, 2024 6:10:06 GMT -8
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Send Cancel