The Zodiac case deciphered and solved

Quick Reply

Shoutbox

Rubislaw32: Reality TV Dave: ''Look into my eyes, look into my eyes. Our 340-Soda Siphons exclusive was delayed by 4 days because Dan had to first confer with the victims' families. The FIB know their priorities and the media were hungry on their own accord. 3-2-1.''. Jun 15, 2024 20:57:56 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: And BTW FBI, SFPD have always known - with Vallejo PD catching up in May 2018. Since 6 months ago, and Donna Lass ''events'', all PD's in California will be in the know. That's right - your FBI San Francisco branch claiming ''local LE partners'' is a joke. Jun 15, 2024 17:10:09 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: rod for their own back, with overtures inferring they still play an active role. To tell the truth would be something like: ''We're not sure - CA DOJ kicked us off the case in 2015, on account of Comey's illegal conduct.''. ''The FIB'' just can't do that. Jun 15, 2024 16:57:47 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: Last year, Newsweek needing to consult officialdom on the state of play in the Zodiac case - opted to contact the FBI. The FBI gave Newsweek the usual brief spiel on the case remaining open by CA DOJ. How funny ? The FBI have now effectively, created a... Jun 15, 2024 16:51:19 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: In Newsweek's recent examination of True Crime, it was found that True Crime accounts for the most popular choice of Podcast, at one-quarter of all Podcasts - ''The Guilty Pleasure''. The Zodiac Killer remains the leading attraction as unsolved murderers. Jun 15, 2024 10:13:05 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: ''California on my mind'' ? Yesterday, UK PM Rishi Sunak denied claims he would be ''disappearing off to California'' if he loses the UK Election on July 4th. Sunak says he will stay on as an MP for the next 5 years. He owns a 2nd home in Santa Monica CA. Jun 15, 2024 8:21:33 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: Well, on Z-residences, there is the ''Inverness-Aberdeen-Glasgow'' 70's, 80's & 00's trio to consider. And, Brenda's & Renee's cold cases finally solved. But, Emma's is technically ''unfinished business'' - and in cold case terms, a copy of Carol Lannen's. Jun 15, 2024 2:38:08 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: Comey's ''visitations'' ever having existed. Penman was only there ''to add'' and not subtract - and that he had consulted with you, over ''factual accuracies''. That review started events resulting in Chief Constable Gormley's public humiliation. A shame. Jun 15, 2024 2:23:40 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: Although, I do have to say - that was rotten shenanigans over your ''Hatchet Man'' Derek Penman's Assurance Review - designed to convince Holyrood Justice Committee there was nothing much wrong with Police Scotland. True. But actually a cover-up over.... Jun 15, 2024 2:13:58 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: Has that got to be a worry for you now, Frunk ? That Ms Harris is now Vice President of the US, and has the ear of the leader of The Free World. Well, as long as you have been transparent with ''Comeback Cameron'' - then nothing to worry about ? Jun 15, 2024 2:06:34 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: So, do you see that now, ''Frunk'' ?: In spite of your woes at the hands of Comey, you still hadn't cottoned on to CA DOJ being Zodiac case custodians. Officially, Comey was a ''real phoney''. But Frunk, do you really imagine CA DOJ weren't watching you ? Jun 14, 2024 15:26:44 GMT -8
Rub--law32: Two observations retrospectively from Dec 2014: 1) The Franglais solution to Z's 1990 Celebrity Cipher was one precipitator to subsequent ''events''. 2) It seems unlikely CA DOJ with Attorney General Ms Harris were contacted by Frunk, on account of Comey. Jun 14, 2024 14:29:58 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: ...cops at Police Scotland's Counter Corruption behaving like unruly schoolboys, being entertained by Comey's eccentric antics. Both Comey's and their conduct, illegal. At the time, all I knew was that two dishonest crime reporters were asking for favours. Jun 14, 2024 13:52:40 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: And there we have what appears to have been a bit of a lively start for ''Frunk'' Mulholland with his ''Cameron funding''. Soon Frunk was in shock at the level of attention he was receiving from Comey, which was ''Zodiac exclusive'' - coupled with senior.. Jun 14, 2024 13:39:16 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: Strangely ? Debatable, as things panned out. Comey was exposed for Joan Webster-related activity in March 2015 - just a week after Brenda Page's Feb. reinvestigation announcement (Scotch Tape letter). Then, Jurvetson case (8th victim claim) after Caldwell. Jun 14, 2024 9:34:39 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: Why ? The reason I think is because his interests seemed more focussed on exposing then-2005 Strathclyde CID for incompetence in the original investigation. Strangely, one month after the May 2015 reinvestigation, CA DOJ & LAPD started on Reet Jurvetson. Jun 14, 2024 9:15:56 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: 10 years before Scottish Crown knew about the significance of Epic House ? It's possible, with investigative reporter & producer Eamon O'Connor having found this out around the same time. Eamon was ''run out of town'' when attempting more involvement. Jun 14, 2024 8:42:01 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: Emma was murdered in April 2005. I am aware Scottish Crown knew about Epic House by 2015 at the latest. How ? Because I informed a police officer seconded to her case when her murder reinvestigation was publicly announced in May 2015. This, and other info. Jun 14, 2024 8:00:50 GMT -8 *
Rub--law32: It seems to me Emma's mother & Mr Anwar were never previously aware of Epic House, assuming Emma simply ''trawled the streets'', albeit in a particular area of Glasgow. And they were aware of Emma's hostelry. Both subsequently demolished, as it transpires. Jun 14, 2024 7:25:40 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: Indeed, some might observe remarkable that Crown Office might not have noted in assessing investigated information, if no witness statements had emerged emanating from where Emma spent most of her working time. Nor, if Margaret or Anwar weren't informed. Jun 14, 2024 6:30:36 GMT -8 *
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Send Cancel