The Zodiac case deciphered and solved

Quick Reply

Shoutbox

Rubislaw32: Nor, should we be surprised if those with previous exemplary public service records don't spill the beans (?) - like Mr Mueller & Mr Barr. Barr embraced the notion of charging Masud. But still no politician's endorsement - just Cameron's covert funding. Jun 23, 2024 7:41:04 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: Indeed - not only cr*p at your remit as Intelligence processors, FBI, but prone to acting wholly unlawfully if an alternative solution suited your needs. Going all the way back to Donna Lass - eh, FBI ? Should we be so surprised about Comey ? Not really. Jun 23, 2024 6:00:42 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: Helpful only to you, FBI, or so you might have thought. Bought you 3 and a half years so far ? CA DOJ have been watching you all the way - but you don't care. How could they have been so beastly to you, to have kept Z's Pa a secret ? Because you were cr*p. Jun 23, 2024 3:36:23 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: That's something, you fraudulent twerps FBI should understand for all time: It doesn't matter how bad the truth is for the victims' families - THEY JUST WANT TO KNOW. Do you really imagine that it's helpful to deceive them over your Z340 HOAX ? Pea Brains. Jun 23, 2024 2:39:16 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: Back to loving mother of just 18 months (Deana), Darlene: The only time Zodiac showed a semblance of remorse: Halloween card: ''Bye Dee, bye. Kip (sleep) - NCP (Nincompoop).''. Yes Zodiac - you messed-up well. Darlene didn't know enough to run to the cops. Jun 23, 2024 1:22:33 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: Reality TV Dave: ''Look into my eyes, look into my eyes. That reddit rabble accuse me of being a paid actor who never found work beyond the History Channel series. Wrong. I still do TV, and now show the 340-Soda Siphons to unsuspecting schoolkids. 3-2-1.'' Jun 22, 2024 18:49:29 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: Odious ? A bad smell emanates whenever almost all input of the FBI is given closer inspection. Was there anything FBI contributed which didn't knock the case backwards in understanding, let alone a road to solving it ? In preferred forgetfulness 1969-2015. Jun 22, 2024 17:05:11 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: ...the hapless Darlene aka Dee. An extension of Z's warped joke in the REAL Z340 cipher solution. A Catholic murdered Dee - then gave her Last Rites while she slipped away. Just another example of what the FBI aren't willing to accept. Odious, creepy FBI. Jun 22, 2024 15:55:27 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: Approaching the 55th anniversary of the tragic Darlene, a few acknowledgements already emerging. To CA DOJ also: There never was any ''rope'', was there ? Washing line ties, yes. But no rope. Halloween card was ''By Pope'' - Zodiac blaming his Papa for... Jun 22, 2024 15:49:06 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: The feed-back I received from a third party was that he spent most of his time poolside, taking on all-comers at Scrabble. But what interested me on reflection was: Did he lick the postcard's postage stamp ? Naturally, the postcard is now in safe hands. Jun 22, 2024 11:45:26 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: The postcard was from Phuket (''Poo-ket'') Thailand - so it was a given he wouldn't be moving on anywhere else. The postcard's further content was then just a description of amenities. Z signed-off with: ''I will be back ! - see you soon.''. A threat ? Jun 22, 2024 11:31:39 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: ...even joke. But, almost always uptight from the start. The Zodiac sent my family a holiday picture postcard once, and started: ''Hi Everyone. This place is nice - wish I could stay longer. This is a one-stop resort.''. Familiarity attempted, but stilted. Jun 22, 2024 11:13:09 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: In opening with ''This is the Zodiac speaking.'', the Zodiac declared himself in a formal way - much as a civilian pilot to his passengers might do: ''This is the Captain speaking.''. If his letters were more than brief, he would seem to relax a bit and... Jun 22, 2024 11:06:36 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: Focussing generally on the chances of Zodiac leaving ''something of himself'' behind - it does appear likely that he made efforts to avoid such things, including no tongue-licking of stamps or seals. But - what of habits in Z's real life ? Unlucky, FBI. Jun 22, 2024 6:18:20 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: their then-cold case detective Toytown Terry Poyser's false claims. Toytown Terry had no remit granted by CA DOJ to investigate any aspect of the Zodiac case, anyway. 6 years on from this FBI-inspired yarn, the truth of the matter is still not registering. Jun 22, 2024 6:04:57 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: It seems most strange that a Z-internet site debates the possibility of forensics evidence left behind on 2 envelopes which are claimed to be in the custody of Vallejo PD. When Vallejo PD themselves refuted these claims within 6 days (May 8th 2018) of... Jun 22, 2024 5:58:57 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: Back to serious mode - although I really don't think the Joan Webster case is wide of the mark. The MA DOJ do nothing - because they see it as their right to do nothing. Just ''victims'' of having Joan's casefile pinched, eh ? This isn't over yet, MA DOJ. Jun 22, 2024 4:41:49 GMT -8
Rub--law32: Parallel Universe: Zodiac: ''Yes, I am responsible for Joan Webster.''. MA DOJ: '' No he isn't - he's lying.''. Sunak aide: ''I'll have £100 on the Zodiac being a UK resident, please. Also, £25 on a Lord Lucan/The Jackal combo. And a £10 saver on Gyke.''. Jun 22, 2024 2:40:21 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: So, perhaps ''Zodiac sleepers'', MA DOJ, might like to stir themselves out of a 9-year slumber ? Eh, MA DOJ ? Note I have referred to the ''Boston/Scottish'' antics of Comey. Time to pull your finger out. ''Ethics'' is not just a county in Massachusetts. Jun 22, 2024 2:20:38 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: To assess those who now know, as David Cameron knew, about James Comey's illegal Zodiac-shenanigans, January-March 2015: Barack Obama, Donald Trump, Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Rishi Sunak. Also, Jane Hartley, US Ambassador to UK and Karen Pierce, UK to US. Jun 22, 2024 0:55:48 GMT -8
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Send Cancel