The Zodiac case deciphered and solved

Quick Reply

Shoutbox

Rubislaw32: ''Bearded Man'' at Boston's Logan Airport - eh Zodiac ? Yup - and redirected the hapless Joan to your holiday-rented car, following your altercation with the cabbie. After your tragic argument with Joan, you drove her body to Pa's place of upbringing. Jun 30, 2024 5:53:01 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: But in all seriousness, the Zodiac: 1) Did know Darlene Ferrin, as was Z's Pa Grant aware of her as a waitress. 2) Is responsible for the death of Joan Webster (Nov 1981), and went on to extort her father extensively. 3) Is NOT responsible for Donna Lass. Jun 30, 2024 2:28:04 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: To seasoned Z-followers, surprises won't come so much in the shape of usual old-hat suspects. No - more in the detail: Zodiac claimed to murder Paul Stine ''By Fare'', and employed an accomplice at Lake Herman Road - a mannequin passenger. Dumb & Dumber ? Jun 30, 2024 2:11:21 GMT -8 *
Rub--law32: Yes Zodiac - there'll be a few surprises, when CA DOJ finally have you - and ''no thanks'' to US DOJ, Scottish Crown, MA DOJ and 'The FIB'', who have the bare-faced nerve to to think they are smarter than the whole world combined. ''Straight-up'' everyone. Jun 30, 2024 1:55:17 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: Now don't be shy, FBI. I'm sure you can ''assist with inquiries'' into Donna Lass - if only you could bring yourself to tell the truth, FBI. And I'm equally sure that CA DOJ, Placer County and South Lake Tahoe PD believe you have more information to offer. Jun 29, 2024 1:58:55 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: I am confident Placer cold-case will do the best they can to solve the case of Judith Hakari - she wasn't Zodiac's or Pa Grant's. But, the ''mystery'' of Donna Lass now takes on a compelling aura, almost as large as the Z-case itself. Can you help, FBI ? Jun 29, 2024 1:34:56 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: ..tactic had to be relayed to CA DOJ, as bosses. This frustrated you, and the temptation to go ''off script'' started to come about. Never more so than the implications of you confiscating Z's Pines card in May 1970 (12th - Hakari). Sinister retro-reasons. Jun 29, 2024 1:18:43 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: With the Zodiac case, FBI - it soon became a bugbear for you, when joining in July 1969: As Intelligence processors - you were in the service of case custodians CA DOJ. It wasn't your case, to simply do as you please. Anything you felt might be a sound... Jun 29, 2024 1:11:53 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: And there would have been nothing necessarily untoward if FBI had made certain changes, in their capacity as Intelligence processors (before handing a copy back to SF Chronicle) - PROVIDED they inform CA DOJ. Unfortunately, the FBI did not always do this. Jun 28, 2024 17:07:21 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: And that's the crux of the phenomena of the Halloween card - eh, FBI ? From its arrival (presumed to have been for Avery), to allowing the SF Chronicle to publish it on Halloween Day, you, FBI, had it for 48 hours, changing anything you chose. CA DOJ know. Jun 28, 2024 16:13:07 GMT -8 *
Rub--law32: But yes, you did turn that humiliation around, with the Robert E EEE link - leaving Bawart Robert H Coon's details. Fast-forward to Stine's murder - the stop at Coon's 345 Hyde St, to offer Stine a $10 advance. And hence ''By Fare'' on the Halloween card. Jun 28, 2024 15:27:11 GMT -8
Rub--law32: Saturday August 9th 1969: A bad day for you, Zodiac ? The Hardens' solution, without interpreting your polyphones, made the 408's solution look infantile & lacking any menace. I bet first journalists really were in stitches with laughter. Untidy & unlucky. Jun 28, 2024 14:51:31 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: Yes, Zodiac - Robert E Lee represents your Alma Mater, and for horsing around with Vallejo PD's George Bawart on the morning of The Hardens' 408 publication (4 E's). For Ulysses S Grant - you, Zodiac, used his name when impersonating your Pa in libraries. Jun 28, 2024 14:08:00 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: Yes indeed, and the first skeleton on the card is Zodiac, with the second skeleton the Zodiac's Secret Pa, William J Grant. The Zodiac's persecution of his Pa he viewed as ''The American Uncivil War''. Pa Grant was Ulysses S Grant. Zodiac was Robert E Lee. Jun 28, 2024 13:28:53 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: For Z-followers recently examining apparent dots and the ''sorry no cipher'' cross on the Halloween card envelope: Both abstractions - the dots denote The Southern Cross constellation. The 2 x sorry no cipher, The Southern Cross on the Confederate Flag. Jun 28, 2024 13:13:27 GMT -8 *
Rub--law32: You want to know something for nothing, MA DOJ ? Given half a chance, the very first question CA DOJ will ask of Zodiac is: ''Did you kill Joan Webster ?''. ''Chop, chop'', MA DOJ. And Hoodwinker Wray: Regardless of the US Election outcome, pack your bags. Jun 28, 2024 4:54:18 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: representations to you, over Comey. Rod Mr Peeps Rosenstein was parachuted in for his job by Attorney General Jeff Tidy Sessions on April 26th 2017. Just 13 days later (May 9th), Comey was fired. Recently, Cameron, sent by Sunak, told Trump the actuality. Jun 28, 2024 3:51:22 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: Anything Z-related to take from last night's Trump v Biden debate ? Trump: ''I fire people. Take Comey - I inherited him; he was no good, so I fired him.''. Yes Mr Trump - he was fired in your name. This, after Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein made.. Jun 28, 2024 3:43:26 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: My wishes are Z's victims' families find peace through truth. If there is a moral to this tragedy, it is: ''Never trust a Texan who speaks passable French.''. Remembering Lyndon Lafferty fondly: ''Does that mean Zodiac & Grant's DNA are 40% identical ?''. Jun 27, 2024 12:04:53 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: Zodiac's (Z65) 1990 Celebrity Cipher solution, which was also a claim for the murder of Joan Webster, whose remains were found April 18th 1990: ''NOBLE PLEASURE LOSES A LOVE BUSBOYS, AU UN JEU SANS SON S.P. NASE - LE NOBLE PLEASURE.''. Unlucky, Nincompoop. Jun 27, 2024 10:28:46 GMT -8 *
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Send Cancel