The Zodiac case deciphered and solved

Quick Reply

Shoutbox

Rubislaw32: ...Zodiac and William Grant age 50, look like identical twins, when CA DOJ found that they ''only'' shared 50% identical DNA ? 3) Why do Hearst persist in employing SF Chronicle's Kevin Fagan, when they know he is FBI's ''longest-tenured'' Zodiac Stooge ? Oct 5, 2024 13:03:58 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: Zodiac questions yet to be answered ? 1) Why didn't David Cameron inform Barack Obama about FBI Director Comey's illegal Zodiac ''activity'' in 2015 - apart from Cameron's need to keep his covert funding a secret ? 2) How is it that (independently), the... Oct 5, 2024 12:57:39 GMT -8
Rub--law32: The 1990 Celebrity Cipher sees Z claiming his Papa to be W J Grant, and claiming himself to be responsible for Joan Webster (Nov 1981). CA DOJ followed this up 4 months later leaking the 1988 New Canaan letters, where Z confesses to Joan's father, George. Oct 5, 2024 4:24:44 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: Now, this isn't something to be joyous about. But, will give greater understanding of how both the Franglais solution to the 1990 Celebrity Cipher (2014), and the REAL solution to the Zodiac's Z340 (2017) came to be suppressed, with Fagan playing his role. Oct 5, 2024 3:59:17 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: As you & I know, Fagan, you are one crooked FBI Stooge with e-mails I have to back that up. So, it wasn't so much a surprise for me, when 2 years ago CA DOJ referred to you as FBI's ''Editor''. A solved Zodiac case and we will also find out your kickbacks. Oct 5, 2024 3:17:01 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: Well yes, Fagan, you must surely know all about ''them siphons'' to declare such things in your recent 8-minute video (3 times ?), along with your ''pity'' for Reddit-Zodiac people's ''sincerity''. Couldn't possibly be that you, Fagan, are an FBI-fraud ? Oct 5, 2024 2:46:42 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: So Ms Dowd, hopefully for the public's sake, you did confer with CA DOJ over receipt of the Pines card. CA DOJ lost trust in your colleague Kevin Fagan, years ago. Fagan: ''Please believe me when I tell you the FBI are the No 1 cipher people in America.''. Oct 5, 2024 1:48:31 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: ..to be clues in that Pines card for the FBI to believe it might be from the Zodiac - not least the ''sequential'' inferred body-count claim of ''sought 12''. And yet, the FBI elected to pocket the card for a rainy day, not informing CA DOJ. Nice one, FBI. Oct 5, 2024 1:19:43 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: I don't suppose Ms Dowd or anyone from the SF Chronicle is likely to admit to the public that they received the Pines card in May 1970, and probably just days following the April 28th 1970 Dragons card - 4 months before Donna even went missing. There had.. Oct 5, 2024 1:13:08 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: victims such as Donna Lass & Cheri Jo Bates, as being the Zodiac's responsibility. The FBI finger-pointed the Zodiac's culpability for Donna in March 1971, with the assistance of the SF Chronicle, who vouched for dates regarding the Pines card. In tatters. Oct 4, 2024 13:35:22 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: The Zodiac's correspondences aside, if we examine what case custodians CA DOJ have authenticated - it is that the Zodiac did murder 5 (five) Bay area residents: David, Betty Lou, Darlene, Cecelia & Paul. CA DOJ have never confirmed high-profile murder... Oct 4, 2024 13:29:13 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: ...denied knowledge of Donna's disappearance to Senator McGovern. All the indications are now, that SF Chronicle's managing editor Katie Dowd understands that the Pines card was meant to refer to Judith Hakari. But, has the newspaper spoken with CA DOJ ? Oct 4, 2024 12:31:02 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: Criminality regarding the FBI's decisions on the Pines card may come down to the reasons why they elected their course of action, and might even include the FBI's own responsibility for Donna's disappearance. It is on record that FBI Director Hoover... Oct 4, 2024 12:26:33 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: The Pines card was confiscated by FBI, in May 1970 - failing to inform case custodians CA DOJ. The FBI were at liberty to tweak with correspondences, provided they had CA DOJ's permission. The FBI-hoaxed Z340 (Dec 2020) is in a league of its own: Criminal. Oct 4, 2024 11:40:22 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: I don't expect to dissuade Z-followers with a personal suspect, of their suspect. But, I recommend something learned in the last 9 months: Donna Lass & Judith Hakari are not Zodiac's victims. But the Pines card was sent by Zodiac, and with Judith in mind. Oct 4, 2024 11:01:03 GMT -8 *
Rub--law32: Hey FBI:''If we blame Zodiac for Donna Lass, they'll never notice.''. Gotcha, and does that include the ''Flume Trail special'' ? Or, is that something different ? You don't half play childish, but dangerous games, FBI. Or, should that be HONGERTUE games ? Oct 4, 2024 5:30:49 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: CA DOJ would appreciate what set Zodiac apart from other multi-murderers was the extent of accompanying letters, puzzles & ciphers. For the ciphers, there's only one solution. And the FBI have tried to fool the world, just for themselves. How embarrassing. Oct 4, 2024 5:14:18 GMT -8 *
Rub--law32: Strangely, I played an unwitting part in Gormley's downfall - as in the cases of Sajid Javid, James Wolffe, and Comey himself. But Gormley's was the moral injustice. For a rainy day though. The Zodiac case back on track is what is important. Yes, Mr Biden. Oct 4, 2024 2:17:51 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: FBI Director Comey's Boston/Scottish Zodiac antics were exposed at the beginning of March 2015 (Joan Webster). And precipitated shameful events such as Chief Constable Gormley's hounding out of office. The total Comey cover-up, stunning. Mr Biden knows. Oct 4, 2024 1:50:29 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: The spying cops from the Counter Corruption Unit had investigative links to the ill-fated original Emma Caldwell murder investigation (2005) - and clearly wondered why Frunk was ignoring them this time around. So, a Zodiac link must have been jaw-dropping. Oct 4, 2024 0:31:31 GMT -8 *
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Send Cancel