Zodiac's Wordplay

Quick Reply

Shoutbox

Rub--law32: Hey Frunk, with all due respect, you didn't just pluck that ''Zodiac tempter'' out of thin air. No indeed - that was NCIS Washington DC contacting you, at my suggestion. Why all the fuss ? The Franglais solution to Zodiac's 1990 Celebrity Cipher. Oh yes. May 10, 2024 18:04:39 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: Someone of apparent high-profile as Mr Masud ? One might have thought Intelligence would have been gathered from the likes of MI6 or CIA (?). But the BBC ? Cor Blimey - isn't Media curiosity taking a bit of a risk ? Clearly Ms Bain believes she knows best. May 10, 2024 16:11:28 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: BBC investigative journalists who inspired Frank Mulholland to seek Whitehall funding from Cameron in Dec 2014. And, that Mulholland added a Zodiac ''tempter'' at the same time. Less than 10 years - from the BBC, Ms Bain. And, what of Zodiac obligations ? May 10, 2024 15:39:27 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: As recently as December 2023, Lord Advocate Dorothy Bain makes the inferred claim that Mr Masud had been on Scottish Crown's radar since 1988. Maybe his name appeared among many - but I would be confident that an ''honest'' BBC would claim that it was... May 10, 2024 15:30:15 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: With a whole year to go before Mr Masud's ''showpiece'' trial, I would be more concerned about matters in the shorter-term, like Mr Packer's appeal against his conviction for Emma Caldwell's murder - if I was Ms ''soil samples'' Bain. A rocky road ahead ? May 10, 2024 3:48:24 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: Ms Bain has been busy alright. But, I would put it to her that a clearly vigilant Ms Harris, who has had to witness the insidious conduct of FBI on CA DOJ & CA PD's, also twigged Ms Bain's husband is original Pan Am Lockerbie prosecutor Lord Alan Turnbull. May 10, 2024 3:41:15 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: ..also looking to ensure victims' families have live video links to Mr Masud's trial. But, one can't help feeling the whole Masud ''project'' is more for US DOJ's & Scottish Crown's benefit, than anyone else's ? Biden & Sunak though, have their number now. May 10, 2024 2:58:52 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: ..Z-case shenanigans, by US DOJ. And Mr Trump has now also been informed, that Sessions & Rosenstein set him up to be Comey's ''executioner''. Mr Masud will stand trial on May 12th 2025 - US DOJ & Scottish Crown have even planned it, to the day. Ms Bain.. May 10, 2024 2:53:21 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: Could well be - eh US DOJ & Scottish Crown ? Now that the meeting between Ms Harris & Mr Sunak has resulted in transparency of Conflicts of Interest between Pan Am Lockerbie and The Zodiac. Mr Obama was shafted on knowledge of Comey's Boston/Scottish... May 10, 2024 2:47:48 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: Well Zodiac, to date only CA DOJ have shown they want you. Did you murder Reet ? Yes - MA DOJ want nothing to do with you, since it would upset them. And US DOJ & Scottish Crown see you as small fry compared to Mr Masud. Maybe Biden & Sunak have plans ? May 9, 2024 20:39:48 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: in Dec 2014 ? The thing is Frunk - Comey seemed to get all lathered-up over this ''Zodiac chappie'' and, instead of assisting you with Mr Masud, embarrassed himself with excitement over the prospect of ''The Cipher One''. David is now back. So what gives ? May 8, 2024 18:36:01 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: F'like Frunk. Saw you on the telly performing your messages like a regular guy, when accosted by a reporter. ''Any miscarriage of justice is a bad thing.''. Yes, but was there a miscarriage of terms & conditions on your covert funding from David Cameron.. May 8, 2024 18:28:00 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: ...science. An involvement in the Soda Siphons project meant a lot to Sam - not least being mistaken for a real mathematician. Extra kudos at his local golf club, and writes about this in a new article on his human experience: Bravo Gas Chamber. 3-2-1.''. May 8, 2024 14:48:43 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: Reality TV Dave : ''Look into my eyes, look into my eyes. Officially, Sam Blake wasn't at the Seattle conference because he was supposed to have completed his thesis on ''How to win at Monopoly without cheating.'' - overdue, to earn his PhD in quantitative May 8, 2024 14:38:04 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: ..perpetuating the myth of a genuine Z340 solve. More recently presenting to a private prep school of kids, whose parents can afford to be ripped off, as per the $8,400 gleaned from Seattle. An academic paper now & voices inside TV Dave's head. What next ? May 8, 2024 12:09:44 GMT -8
Rub--law32: Reality TV Dave Oranchak never can quite get the ''credulity bit'' right, now being sent off by The FIB's Crypto-Rackets boss Dan Olson to present to an even younger audience - avoiding the adults and experts at all costs. Yet still annoying CA DOJ, in.... May 8, 2024 12:01:19 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: Reality TV Dave: ''Look into my eyes, look into my eyes. Taking the 340-Soda Siphons show to Hospital Maternity Units is daunting. Dan reassures me it's a ''no lose'' opportunity. Either the babies will learn something - or I send them to sleep. 3-2-1.''. May 8, 2024 7:07:58 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: Robert Mueller's classic Freudian slip ? Congress: ''You say in your report one of the two candidates stood more to gain from Russian intervention in the 2016 Presidential election. Was it Mr Trump or Mrs Clinton ?''. Mueller: ''Trinp.''. Neither, both ? May 8, 2024 4:17:56 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: The ''painful'' Congress hearings into Comey's dismissal still available to view on YouTube. Mueller, a rabbit caught in the headlights, muttering almost incoherently - as if in a permanent state of shock. His $30 million report not worth a dime of truth. May 8, 2024 0:43:40 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: ...skeletons, which may have included Donna's. No turning back for Mr Mueller with the great public anticipation. But a sad end to his public service career. In front of Congress, one can only describe him as speechless, and looking like death warmed-up. May 7, 2024 16:18:58 GMT -8 *
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Send Cancel