"Some of them Fought, it was horrible."

Quick Reply

Shoutbox

Rubislaw32: Shall I tell you something for nothing, US DOJ ? That Seattle Times Ad. refers to Zodiac Sister/s, the 3 Oregon mountains - a feature on Zodiac's ''Richard Nixon postcard''. I may be the only person to have successfully extorted Zodiac. CA DOJ will know. May 20, 2024 15:20:24 GMT -8 *
Rub--law32: You know anything about this, US DOJ ? Are you ''the cops'' to whom Zodiac refers ?: ''I've set up a fail-safe. See: If anything dire happens to me (or any I love) what I gave the cops gets published immediately.''. Refer: Seattle Times, March 25th 2021. May 20, 2024 14:41:29 GMT -8
Rub--law32: It may have backfired for US DOJ & Scottish Crown - particularly if they are further found to have struck a silence deal with Zodiac, now in quiet retirement. Whatever can be clawed back with justice in Pan Am Lockerbie - is no grounds for what has ensued. May 20, 2024 13:52:31 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: And ''everything'' that has represented damage to the Zodiac case, for the ''apparent'' enhancement of your chances at another crack at Pan Am Lockerbie, given the historical controversy & debacle of its first trial (2000) - stems from that deliberate act. May 20, 2024 13:07:29 GMT -8
Rub--law32: Purse strings & annual budget allocations make the world go round, US DOJ - although I would think that's the least of your concerns right now ? Banged to rights for not informing Mr Obama of Comey's Zodiac antics in 2015. Even though Cameron informed you. May 20, 2024 12:46:12 GMT -8
Rub--law32: See that, US DOJ - the politicians don't actually care if you know or not that they were subjected to your brand of ''injustice''. In fact, the politicians are willing to put a show on - to show you that they know what you did to them. Uneasy now, US DOJ ? May 20, 2024 12:21:00 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: Ms Hartley wasn't there for the niceties, whereas Obama was there officially for the niceties. Following this tea party, Cameron had a surprise dinner appointment, as guest of Donald Trump. Job done - Obama & Trump know they were both Z-shafted by US DOJ. May 20, 2024 11:29:00 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: To remind readers here of Mr Obama's visit to Downing St, March 18th, as Sunak-guest for a tea party - also attended by US Ambassador Jane Hartley. Ms Hartley was there as Mr Biden's ''eyes & ears'' and a personal Biden-appointment, to report on anything. May 20, 2024 11:10:37 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: Assange's lawyers had argued that the US DOJ charges are politically motivated. Can we learn anything Z-wise ? Not really - apart from the fact that Mr Biden believes he can overrule decisions by US DOJ. And, likely he is not happy with US DOJ, at present. May 20, 2024 7:47:23 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: News on Julian Assange: The High Court in London has granted Assange permission to appeal against an extradition order pending to face charges brought by US DOJ. Mr Biden is considering a request from the Australian Govt that all charges should be dropped. May 20, 2024 4:53:43 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: A decision day today for Wiki-leaks man Julian Assange - as the High Court in London decides whether Assange should be extradited to US, and prosecuted by US DOJ. It is believed that Mr Biden & Mr Sunak have discussed both the Zodiac and Assange, recently. May 20, 2024 2:22:08 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: TV Dave: ''Look into my eyes, look into my eyes. If I wait for cloudy skies, you won't know the rain from the tears in my eyes. You'll never know how many deep dives to find Zodiac's paradice. As Dan verifies: Gas Chamber's looking solid, TV Dave. 9-1-1.'' May 19, 2024 16:21:52 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: Indeed - the SF Bay area population has risen to 7.6 million in 55 years. You want to know something for nothing, FBI ? No one knows the case better than CA DOJ. And guess what ? Biden & Sunak might give them the chance to prosecute Zodiac. What fun - eh ? May 19, 2024 13:17:55 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: Furthermore, the joke just becomes more ''unwell'' and expanded, the longer the justice is held back. Figurative skeletons piled on to the stack of real ones, in an over-burgeoning case cupboard. You'll never escape the nightmares of Donna and Bunchy, FBI. May 19, 2024 11:28:48 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: The SF Bay area population Zodiac terrorized was 4.6 million. His murders included minors, and perpetuated his menace with letters & ciphers. After 55 years, public-serving authorities still can't (or won't) deliver obligated justice. A ''joke on folk'' ? May 19, 2024 9:40:18 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: I wonder if Ms Bain had any flavour of Operation Bynum in her handover notes from ''resigned'' predecessor James Wolffe ? Or, was its original goals lost in time ? Scottish Crown may now have forfeited all rights to Z-investigations. Any regrets, Ms Bain ? May 19, 2024 3:56:58 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: So - one hopes that Cameron's return isn't merely to ''fend off'' any embarrassments to come ? That Cameron is back to ensure that the Zodiac case is dealt with respectfully - and not ''used'' as a bargaining chip for funding - eh Frunk ? Operation Bynum ? May 19, 2024 3:33:51 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: The main difference, giving some hope, is the representation made by ex-CA DOJ Attorney General Kamala Harris to UK PM Sunak. And, the return to front-line politics of David Cameron - original funder of a Zodiac/Pan Am Lockerbie project. Six months on now. May 19, 2024 1:49:43 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: ...effectively, exposed by these politicians - for having committed ''Conflicts of Interest'' - prioritizing the goal of their perceived justice in the Pan Am Lockerbie bombing of 1988. Shocking - that the Zodiac case has been expended now for 10 years. May 19, 2024 1:12:29 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: Can we really be sure that the influential politicians who now understand they were shafted for knowledge in the past, by US DOJ & Scottish Crown - can make a difference in the Zodiac case ? A sobering thought that US DOJ & Scottish Crown are only now... May 19, 2024 1:05:24 GMT -8 *
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Send Cancel