Proposed Solutions to the Codes

Quick Reply

Shoutbox

Rubislaw32: This goes back to Dec 19th 2014, and a meeting between Comey & Mulholland in Washington D.C.. 2 agendas - The pursuit of Mr Masud, and The Zodiac. Mulholland presumed Comey would take an interest in Masud, and surprised at Comey's subsequent Z-obsession. Mar 19, 2024 1:12:30 GMT -8
Rub--law32: Here is one possible scenario : Cameron knows he needs to show some responsibility, and informs Comey's bosses at US DOJ of Comey's conduct. But, US DOJ elect not to inform Obama. Instead suppressing what was undoubtedly a breach of U.S. National Security. Mar 19, 2024 0:42:24 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: in the wake of James Comey's exposure for covert & illegal approaches made to Frank Mulholland, over the Zodiac case. Then-P.M. Cameron was informed - but where did the information end up ? Is it possible Obama was by-passed to save more embarrassment ? Mar 19, 2024 0:19:25 GMT -8
Rub--law32: Wow. One doesn't want to jump to conclusions at this stage, but ex-President Obama has just made an entirely ''out of the blue'' visit to !0 Downing Street, meeting with UK P.M. Sunak. I have always wondered if Mr Obama payed any role or even knowledge... Mar 19, 2024 0:11:14 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: That's the trouble with you ''Team Masud'' lot - it could go awry for you in so many areas of enquiry. If it is persuading that Zodiac claimed he had struck a silence deal in the Seattle Times Ad., then it is conceivable he is plea-dealing now with others. Mar 18, 2024 2:26:01 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: You have set your stall out, MA DOJ. Inconceivable to you (?) Zodiac might be apprehended and offered a plea deal, owning up for Joan. All he needs to do is take officers to the precise location of Joan's makeshift ex-grave, and the unravelling begins. Mar 18, 2024 1:44:06 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: As a general overview of events surrounding the Thanksgiving weekend Saturday, when Z elected off his own bat to meet Joan at Logan Airport arrivals, armed with a (dummy) suitcase of his own, Joan was on the cusp of dumping him over a matter of deceit. Mar 17, 2024 23:22:40 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: To be clear, I do believe the Zodiac and Joan Webster were in an intimate relationship at the time of Joan's disappearance. But its nature was also strung out, on account of the Zodiac only a sometime visitor. Technically, a tourist to the Boston vicinity. Mar 17, 2024 17:35:47 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: The Zodiac will own-up for Joan Webster if put on the spot, and improves his outlook on the pitiful end to his days. But, that's the last thing you want happening, MA DOJ. Just too many red faces all round. Once you got Joan's casefile back - shut up shop. Mar 17, 2024 12:34:11 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: Well MA DOJ - you know it was the Zodiac who is responsible for Joan. Murder in the 2nd degree. She was ''the one'' for him to start a new life, and new kids if she had wanted them. It was only her singing voice that annoyed him. Joan broke his heart. Mar 17, 2024 11:51:06 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: What we are confronted with is US DOJ & Scottish Crown intent on a Masud conviction at any cost. MA DOJ content to play along, keeping Z-victim Joan Webster suppressed. And FBI - just too many skeletons to count. But, they have now upset the real bigwigs. Mar 17, 2024 6:16:00 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: is going to reflect badly on them all. Perhaps (?), they think with a time-lapse everyone will have forgotten and they will have squeezed in a ''rightful for them'' conviction of Masud. Ever heard of ''Executive Decision'', Team Masud ? Trouble lies ahead. Mar 17, 2024 5:46:46 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: Maybe Team Masud (US DOJ, Scottish Crown, MA DOJ, FBI) will wake up one day soon, and realise there is no holding back of the historical truth of the Zodiac case emerging (motive: Zodiac's persecution of his biological father Grant). And regardless, it... Mar 17, 2024 5:40:25 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: No beating about the bush CA DOJ: Team Masud are in conflict with you, and not inclined to lift a finger to assist you. As with Donna Lass recent events, you must show them more of what you have & how you may be able to use it. Including Z's & Grant's DNA. Mar 16, 2024 22:42:34 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: You DAN OLSON, have been at the helm of a 6-year campaign which has knowingly attempted to damage the Zodiac case, and deny victims' families seeking justice. Pitifully, all that is left for you now is to hope Zodiac becomes deceased before he is arrested. Mar 16, 2024 12:31:07 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: Shall I tell you something for nothing, Sociopath-to-the-badge DAN OLSON and your merry band of ego-stroked & unremarkable stooges ? You really ought to know better. A disgrace to the art & science of cryptography. Even the responsible use of electricity. Mar 16, 2024 11:44:28 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: Well as a collective, Zodiac's victims' families did have their names taken in vain, as DAN wanted to convey that his ''Cipher Charade'' was carried out with the victims' families in mind. It was not only a con-job, but an insult to the rest of the world. Mar 16, 2024 10:34:43 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: I presume it was you, DAN OLSON, who organized for the FBI ''in house'' department of justice to award medals to your ''stable-hands'' TV Dave, Sam & Jarl ? It would look too obvious if the medals came directly from you. The victims' families got nothing. Mar 16, 2024 9:46:58 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: FBI Director Hoodwinker Wray's architect for defeating the ends of Zodiac justice, seems to hold at least 6 counts: 2 for Donna Lass, 2 envelopes & a secret lab., 2 for Private Citizens Z340 solve and a further 1 for San Bernardino delinquent man. Eh Dan ? Mar 16, 2024 8:58:36 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: Who is guilty on more counts of perverting the course of justice ?: ''Wearside Jack'', with 4 convictions (''I see you are having no luck catching me.''). Or, FBI's Crypto boss DAN OLSON (''I hope you are having fun trying to catch me.'') ? DAN OLSON,... Mar 16, 2024 8:47:28 GMT -8 *
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Send Cancel