Oh brother, heard it all now

Quick Reply

Shoutbox

Rubislaw32: Dear CA DOJ - I have an idea for Alcatraz. How about erecting a Reality TV tower in memory of Team FIB, who claimed to be at the heart of Zodiac investigations : Kevin Fagan, Dan Olson & 3 not real citizens. FIB-TV in honour of those who conned in vain. Oct 6, 2022 8:51:47 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: ...July 24th 1968 : ''Editor - I have an idea for Alcatraz. How about erecting a high TV tower in memory of the three K's : Jack K, Martin Luther K and Bobby K. KKK-TV in honour of those three men who died in vain. ABE HIRSON SF.'' (Abel - her son). Oct 6, 2022 7:21:38 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: ...respectability, but she is still shanty dirty Irish. You thought you could buy the Presidency and did once. America doesn't want dynasties. Jack had to die. Bobby had to die. Teddy has to die.''. The Zodiac's ''KKK-TV'' letter to the SF Chronicle... Oct 6, 2022 7:14:42 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: Extract from the Zodiac to Joseph Kennedy Sr. July 1968 : ''You were an unethical business robber and crook. You had a movie actress mistress. Your devoted wife only stayed at home long enough to get pregnant. With your stolen money she tried to buy... Oct 6, 2022 7:08:15 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: trousers down & hand in the cookie jar, to Director Wray hiding from Lord Advocate James Wolffe, over the ''340 Soda Siphons'' scandal-to be. But, that is a drop in the ocean compared to denying the truth to the family of Donna Lass - and for 50 YEARS. Oct 6, 2022 5:36:03 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: Oh to have 5 minutes civilised conversation with William Barr - the most sensible and intelligent US Attorney General that America has ever had (and the bravest). Yes FBI - Mr Barr knows everything, from the moment Director Comey got caught with his... Oct 6, 2022 5:30:01 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: I will just place this in black & white, in case DOJ's are in any doubt (and sucks to The FIB regardless). Z arrived in Vallejo for work February 4th 1968. But, his home address was Memphis TN for LHR & BRS attacks. THEN, Greater L.A. for LB & PH attacks. Oct 6, 2022 4:11:46 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: From a Z-extortionist perspective, I think that it needs to be emphasised that Z 'hated' Edward Kennedy for a whole year BEFORE the Chappaquiddick scandal. After, the Zodiac hated Edward Kennedy ten-fold. Why ? Teddy abandoned a woman in her hour of need. Oct 6, 2022 3:43:23 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: ..posing as ''concerned citizen'' sheepishly offered up the cipher keys to Z408 on August 10th 1969 - it was to be another 7 weeks before his reawakening with Lake Berryessa on September 27th. Where had Z been ? Summer vacation & HOME MOVE TO LOS ANGELES. Oct 6, 2022 3:16:20 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: Indeed - Lake Berryessa & Presidio Heights attacks are post-Mary Jo Kopechne, and by more than two months. No ''ordinary'' two months though - with the Manson murders and first Moon landing taking up world headlines in newspapers also. After the Zodiac.... Oct 6, 2022 3:10:36 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: ..already put his claws into the Kennedy family for one year, and Senator Edward Kennedy in particular - with the FBI holding sizable Zodiac extortion material. Whether unfair or not, the FBI may well receive some blame for Zodiac ''projects'' at LB & PH. Oct 6, 2022 2:52:42 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: ...spot the Zodiac as a compulsive extortionist. When would have been a realistic time to have spotted him ? From all information I have gathered to date - in the wake of the drowning of Mary Jo Kopechne July 18th 1969. At that time, the Zodiac had... Oct 6, 2022 2:46:17 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: In looking ahead, with tentative optimism and when the dust has settled, I believe that nine-tenths of case analysis will focus on the mistakes made in not stopping the Zodiac in his tracks. And this will largely focus on the FBI's role in failing to.... Oct 6, 2022 2:40:37 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: ..difficult enough to bring this Zodiac case to a satisfactory conclusion - the DOJ's are having to put up with an agency (FBI) actively attempting to defeat the ends of justice, and at tax-payers' expense. Down the line, there will be all hell to pay for. Oct 5, 2022 18:26:57 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: Indeed - the 1972 Private Citizens letter was a ''minor coup'' in the scheme of things, for it made transparent and confirmed the actual intentions and strategy of the FBI - which runs contrary to anything they have claimed to date. If it doesn't appear... Oct 5, 2022 18:22:45 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: I am aware of the ''legal father'' in question. I even spoke with him once. From all accounts he was always there as moral support for his wife. Imagine being 15 with life in order, and suddenly your mother tells you things ? Devastating, I believe. Oct 5, 2022 17:04:56 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: I do understand certain frustrations. There are two members of Zodiac's victims' families, for whom I have given every possible extra information - except names.''Them's the rules'', in order not to compromise chances of possible successful prosecutions. Oct 5, 2022 16:50:56 GMT -8
Geo1: And, although he was decent, he was a prominent witness in this matter, with little mention and no interrogation, as it pertains to your account. Oct 5, 2022 16:47:13 GMT -8
Geo1: Yes, however, there is no need to placate moderators or LE agencies when in search of the truth which, if captured, would provide resolve for the victim's families, at least to a major extent. Oct 5, 2022 16:39:55 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: For the Z-suspect's legal father, he did the ''decent thing'' by offering Z's mother a quick marriage, in order to spare her blushes. Social stigma was much more acutely felt in those days, and a world war tended to make young folk act more on impulse. Oct 5, 2022 16:34:37 GMT -8
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Send Cancel