The Zodiac Killer in Other Countries

Quick Reply

Shoutbox

Rubislaw32: Indeed Sacramento Bee, the FBI confiscated the Pines card, when it originally arrived at Chronicle offices in May 1970, 4 months before Donna went missing, with the Pines card actually referring to Judith. All that extra focus on Judith was lost. Very sad. Jul 18, 2024 18:40:29 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: Most unfortunate. And I take it you will have noted SF Chronicle's Katie Dowd and her piece on Judith Hakari in the wake of Placer County's Donna Lass announcement, Dec 27th 2023. That was the Chronicle's guilt trip, over assisting FBI with the Pines card. Jul 18, 2024 18:16:11 GMT -8 *
Rub--law32: Yes Sacramento Bee, I have it noted you got turned-over by the FBI, with regard to their stooge, Vallejo PD's Det Toytown Terry Poyser, May 2nd 2018. ''2 envelopes & a secret lab.'' - and in the wake of the euphoria over GSK's arrest. Your guard was down ? Jul 18, 2024 18:07:10 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: How would you like the 4 feathers, ''Dan'' ? White & warm & fluffy (?) like your contrived concern and respect for Zodiac's victims' families. Sacramento Bee: If you want to publish the REAL solution to Z340 - you'd be welcome. Anything to solve the case. Jul 18, 2024 17:19:21 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: And for those who got their knickers in a twist over my claim to have been the only person to extort the Zodiac - I've never seen it as any big deal. All I hope for is that the Zodiac is brought to justice soon. Time is running out, CA DOJ. Be brave. Jul 18, 2024 14:46:42 GMT -8 *
Rub--law32: No point denying you were given Zodiac's Z340 solution, Scottish Crown - reply on e-mail. The Justice Committee at Holyrood also have it. For Olson, what more can one say ? I'll be sending him 4 feathers for cowardice in the line of duty, as a consolation. Jul 18, 2024 14:20:04 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: for me. First solved June 2017, and first handed to Scottish Crown, via my liaison officer sanctioned by ''Frunk''. More fitting Zodiac does it himself, since it was his creation. Dawson's motive was vanity, Kujau's was money. Olson's is the FBI's FEAR. Jul 18, 2024 13:51:20 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: How long more, before Dan Olson's Private Citizens solve (Z340) joins Charles Dawson's Piltdown Man (Missing Link) and Konrad Kujau's Hitler Diaries, in hoaxing infamy ? Well, if the Zodiac is arrested before passing of natural causes, he will do my work.. Jul 18, 2024 13:40:38 GMT -8
Rub--law32: And, glowing endorsement of the FBI from SF Chronicle's crime reporter, and ''longest-tenured'' FBI stooge of all (15 years), Kevin Kickbacks Fagan: ''The FBI's word is final.''. (FIB Editor) Kevin still unaware the FBI were booted off the Zodiac case. Jul 18, 2024 9:50:59 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: McGovern's and others' interest, Hoover would hold a file of contact, if any news came to light. Hoover naturally aware of the FBI finger-pointing Zodiac for Donna. Well, that's OK then, since Hoover must surely have been the most honest FBI Director ever. Jul 18, 2024 8:55:58 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: In the wake of the disappearance of Donna Lass, well-known political figures did make representations on her behalf. Famously, Senator George McGovern to J Edgar Hoover. Hoover said that Donna's investigation wasn't FBI's jurisdiction. But, in view of.... Jul 18, 2024 8:50:37 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: TV Dave: ''Look into my eyes, look into my eyes. It is inaccurate to call me a children's entertainer. Dan says I am an audience presenter. But we don't encourage adults to attend, because they ask me awkward questions and won't pay the $60 fee. 3-2-1.''. Jul 18, 2024 6:46:43 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: ..incredulity in December 2020, when claiming Private Citizens had solved Z340. The reality was that the citizens were paid stooges, under his direction - even though TV Dave & co were too daft and vain to see ars*hole Dan Olson's fraudulent manoeuvring. Jul 18, 2024 5:52:09 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: ..of the FBI.'' ? All left in the capable hands of Cryptic-Rackets boss and uber-groomer Dan Olson. Recently slapped-down by CA DOJ for perpetuating myths about the FBI's non-involvement in the disappearance of Donna Lass. Olson exceeded new heights of... Jul 18, 2024 5:46:29 GMT -8 *
Rub--law32: The glaring exception, of course, is the FBI aka The FIB, who have stepped up to the plate on numerous occasions in pathetic attempts to defeat the ends of Zodiac-justice - eh, Hoodwinker Wray ? Is this what you call ''The great work of the men and women.. Jul 18, 2024 5:39:02 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: This public service on offer is so bad that you give the impression you are doing it on purpose. No one is expecting you to have a ''bedside manner'', but you don't even seem to be at the races without falling over yourselves in prioritising self-interest. Jul 17, 2024 19:46:36 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: To all of law enforcement beyond rank and file cops who do their jobs to the best of their ability: You call this ''public service'' ? Most would think it a form of mental torture exercised on grieving victims' families, until they are beaten into silence. Jul 17, 2024 18:22:40 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: Hey 'poop, your mother told you the truth as a teenager, because she was concerned you might hear different from your Secret Pa. But, you found out he wasn't even interested. However much you dress-up the past, people will think: ''Pa didn't want me.''. Jul 17, 2024 18:09:44 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: What do we know happened to Grant during his 1968-1973 suspect status, apart from locals wondering if he was the Zodiac ? More found out that he ''swung both ways'' and he appears to have ''hit the bottle'' and was seen in Vallejo as a regular gambler. Jul 17, 2024 15:39:34 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: On Bay area affairs specifically: There's no evidence of Grant ever meeting Zodiac face-to-face, nor knew whether his ''WW II sweetheart'' had a son, daughter, or even aborted. Yes, things twigged later on. Would FBI's solution have been to beat Grant up ? Jul 17, 2024 13:19:37 GMT -8
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Send Cancel