The Zodiac case deciphered and solved

Quick Reply

Shoutbox

Rubislaw32: Both Hearst & Avery had died in December 2000. An SF pilgrimage for Zodiac ? 2001 - the coming of age for Stanley Kubrick's Space Odyssey, that is. There's enough Z left behind to suggest he threatened Kubrick's family in 1972. The Zodiac's English crime ? May 22, 2024 11:06:40 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: A general thought on Zodiac curtailing his CA ''extortion interests'': He chose to leave a final protest on Donna, circa 1998. Then, couldn't resist an SF visit and leave the 2001 New Years card, in the wake of the deaths of Randolph Hearst and Paul Avery. May 22, 2024 10:48:53 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: Yes, just praying Zodiac runs out of natural life. Even though Mr Trump was speaking largely with deliberate mixed-information from Rod Rosenstein, he had still heard enough to say to the FBI: ''Clean up your mess.''. You never did, and look where you are. May 22, 2024 10:14:32 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: You probably know what I'm going to tell you, Hoodwinker Wray: These small details will all come out in the wash, with a Zodiac plea deal. Your FIB-hierarchy will be stuffed. Don't you think CA DOJ haven't second-guessed it already ? Just praying is left. May 22, 2024 9:06:02 GMT -8
Rub--law32: For, the Zodiac's ''second use'' of ''OO'' (Double-zero, in December 1969 - then circa 1998) lays claim to Z having ''lifted'' a Donna Lass poster; inserting the cipher, and then sending it back to Mary Pilker. Mary held a stock of posters, as reported. May 22, 2024 5:44:03 GMT -8
Rub--law32: And hey, repulsive FBI charlatan to the world, Desperate Dan Olson - the Donna Lass poster cipher, circa 1998 ?: ''BEWARE I AM STALKING OO ! ....DONNA LASS''. ''Beware I am stalking Double-zero ! ....Donna Lass.''. The Zodiac sarcastically protesting, FBI. May 22, 2024 5:15:00 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: Excerpt from Z38 solution - the sampler from the REAL Z340 solution: ''...OO, FOETEL, TR LIFE.'' = ''...Double-zero, immature, Tuesday-Thursday life.''. The Zodiac meant ''immature'', but he elected to use the word ''foetal''. Just to remind his Secret Pa. May 22, 2024 4:24:19 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: Just one example, and one of the most memorable lines the Zodiac ever wrote: ''Please help me I'm drownding.''. Mary Jo Kopechne's desertion & demise had a profound affect on Zodiac, with rumours she was pregnant. Empathy, with a foetus abandoned, also. May 22, 2024 3:39:03 GMT -8 *
Rub--law32: It's up to Zodiac case followers to tackle it in whichever way they choose. But, I see this time and again with those who profess to be the keen-bean sleuths - they just don't pay enough attention to historical context. Often a clue to Zodiac's thinking. May 22, 2024 3:13:42 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: My own opinion is it makes the May 23rd 1974 ''Richard Nixon postcard'' a definite for Zodiac-authenticity. A threat on Tricia Nixon, daughter of President Richard, and signed ''A concerned citizen for freedom !''. Concealed messaging: RICH WHITE PEN WASH. May 22, 2024 2:09:09 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: I was careful about the wording in my correspondence to Zodiac. Not overtly threatening in case it ended up with an innocent recipient. I told a joke about the Alibi Clock in Vallejo, and how it related to his predicament. I had no high hopes of success. May 22, 2024 1:47:28 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: I have had inquiries as to the nature of my proactive extortion of the Zodiac. Just to say that it involved slipping correspondence in with mail belonging to someone I believed still held associations with him. It took 6 months to find out it had worked. May 22, 2024 1:32:45 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: Shall I tell you something for nothing, US DOJ ? That Seattle Times Ad. refers to Zodiac Sister/s, the 3 Oregon mountains - a feature on Zodiac's ''Richard Nixon postcard''. I may be the only person to have successfully extorted Zodiac. CA DOJ will know. May 20, 2024 15:20:24 GMT -8 *
Rub--law32: You know anything about this, US DOJ ? Are you ''the cops'' to whom Zodiac refers ?: ''I've set up a fail-safe. See: If anything dire happens to me (or any I love) what I gave the cops gets published immediately.''. Refer: Seattle Times, March 25th 2021. May 20, 2024 14:41:29 GMT -8
Rub--law32: It may have backfired for US DOJ & Scottish Crown - particularly if they are further found to have struck a silence deal with Zodiac, now in quiet retirement. Whatever can be clawed back with justice in Pan Am Lockerbie - is no grounds for what has ensued. May 20, 2024 13:52:31 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: And ''everything'' that has represented damage to the Zodiac case, for the ''apparent'' enhancement of your chances at another crack at Pan Am Lockerbie, given the historical controversy & debacle of its first trial (2000) - stems from that deliberate act. May 20, 2024 13:07:29 GMT -8
Rub--law32: Purse strings & annual budget allocations make the world go round, US DOJ - although I would think that's the least of your concerns right now ? Banged to rights for not informing Mr Obama of Comey's Zodiac antics in 2015. Even though Cameron informed you. May 20, 2024 12:46:12 GMT -8
Rub--law32: See that, US DOJ - the politicians don't actually care if you know or not that they were subjected to your brand of ''injustice''. In fact, the politicians are willing to put a show on - to show you that they know what you did to them. Uneasy now, US DOJ ? May 20, 2024 12:21:00 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: Ms Hartley wasn't there for the niceties, whereas Obama was there officially for the niceties. Following this tea party, Cameron had a surprise dinner appointment, as guest of Donald Trump. Job done - Obama & Trump know they were both Z-shafted by US DOJ. May 20, 2024 11:29:00 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: To remind readers here of Mr Obama's visit to Downing St, March 18th, as Sunak-guest for a tea party - also attended by US Ambassador Jane Hartley. Ms Hartley was there as Mr Biden's ''eyes & ears'' and a personal Biden-appointment, to report on anything. May 20, 2024 11:10:37 GMT -8 *
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Send Cancel