The Zodiac case deciphered and solved

Quick Reply

Shoutbox

Rubislaw32: But seeing as you simply couldn't comprehend any of this, FBI, you have so starkly given away your Z-case skeletons to CA DOJ, who had suspected you of them, anyway. And, this includes a real one called Donna Lass. And, kept for 50 years ? Stone the crows. May 7, 2024 5:51:46 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: meeting with PM Sunak was the first time everything came to light on the nature of Comey's true behaviour - Zodiac-case operating without US DOJ clearance, and undermining the principles of National Security, including the theft of Joan Webster's casefile. May 7, 2024 5:40:29 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: Yes - and perhaps Kamala Harris as a then-Senator and ex-CA DOJ Attorney General became the only person in Congress who understood this, when US DOJ tried to sell the notion of ''The Russia Thing'' as the reason for Comey's dismissal. And, perhaps her... May 7, 2024 5:36:49 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: Perhaps the ''thick as two short planks'', unsubtle and philistine FBI-hierarchy might understand, once and for all, that CA DOJ had nothing to do with their ex-Director Comey being fired. That was engineered and orchestrated by the FBI's bosses at US DOJ. May 7, 2024 5:09:48 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: And naturally - that would make you in denial of what Placer County have stated: ''Donna Lass is not a Zodiac crime.''. Placer County can say this, given that they know whose crime it belonged to. And, are making any statement, with permission of CA DOJ. May 6, 2024 22:58:00 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: Indeed - ''Officially''. I have already made inferences to CA DOJ, who are clearly ''livid'' with the FBI, for the what the FBI have subjected CA PD's to - and for a few years. Accepting everything ''to the letter of what is said'' is not always wise. May 6, 2024 22:53:09 GMT -8
2 Niner Diner: The remains of Donna Lass were actually found at a campsite hosted by scouts of Marin. Novato is in Marin County. Everything falls together as it pertains to Z and the "Novato Connection". C'mon man! May 6, 2024 21:21:01 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: Their silence is surely ''deafening'' ? And as for the SF Chronicle who assisted the FBI to come up with their ''Pines card reasoning'' - presumably (?) a case of ''It was not us, but that hot-head Avery's fault.''. The thin end of the wedge for The FIB ? May 6, 2024 16:01:27 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: ''Extraordinarily embarrassing'' - As someone posting from the UK, whose (even) hypocritical ''Street of Shame'' Fleet Street gutter press, would tear FBI ''limb from limb'' if not prising a response out of them. Who on earth do The FIB think they are ? May 6, 2024 15:42:41 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: With Donna Lass, let's be clear about this: CA DOJ have given Placer County the go ahead to state: ''Donna Lass is not a Zodiac crime.''. So at the very least, FBI were wrong to claim Z was implicated 53 years ago. And yet nothing from FBI ? Extraordinary. May 6, 2024 14:48:11 GMT -8 *
Rub--law32: Whether you give two hoots or not, FBI, the ramifications of your insidious Zodiac case behaviour and its affect on California PD morale, will not be forgotten for years to come. It can only be viewed, FBI, as your very survival being at stake. Desperate. May 6, 2024 7:40:46 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: ..perceived umbrella of protection from US DOJ. It remains unclear how much US DOJ have been aware of FBI's Z-case defeating conduct. Has the Zodiac enjoyed a covert pardon for the last 4 years (?) - and where is he ? UK ? Hopefully, CA DOJ know all now. May 6, 2024 5:56:20 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: Well, at least it now seems as if some influential politicians have rumbled US DOJ & Scottish Crown over conflicts of interest with Pan Am Lockerbie - and effectively exposes the FBI for having felt the freedom to undermine the Zodiac case, under a.... May 6, 2024 5:48:26 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: ..Zodiac prosecution, and any further ''truths'' that might emerge thereafter. However frustrating it seems, it is in CA DOJ's interests to stay as silent as possible, ''shielded'' as such, by California PD's. FBI now an annoyance & enemy of a solved case. May 6, 2024 2:17:34 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: I can only emphasize the point to those of you out there feeling confident about a suspect or perceived ''telling'' piece of Zodiac information: Unless CA DOJ are interested, there is little future for what you believe to hold. CA DOJ have the key to... May 6, 2024 2:12:30 GMT -8 *
Rub--law32: Your real life options: CA DOJ & SFPD. If CA DOJ tell you to pass it on to SFPD - then they are not interested. If SFPD say they will pass it on to CA DOJ, then CA DOJ ''might'' be interested. Rule of thumb ? Avoid the FBI & SF Chronicle - like the plague. May 5, 2024 14:52:27 GMT -8
2 Niner Diner: That's "tying". You justify denial because you can't tie me to the website. Anonymity is certainly a safeguard, and I require it, with what I know. Even so, you shouldn't limit your opinion because I am not a member. No sense to that. May 5, 2024 14:19:17 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: As I have put to you a number of times: Become a member here; Open up a thread all about your suspect. I will then pass on to you anything I find that might be of interest, regarding your suspect . Otherwise ''Novato Man'' - take it elsewhere. Thank u. May 5, 2024 14:05:20 GMT -8 *
2 Niner Diner: You're always asking for substantive evidence when someone has an idea about solving the case. I have presented evidence, and you shun it. Why? Would you have "too much time on your hands" if the case were solved? Downer! May 5, 2024 13:49:13 GMT -8
2 Niner Diner: Really? Sounds like a "cop out" for not admitting what is true and relevant information that can be used for (possibly) solving the case, a case that you have donated much of your valuable time, commenting about. May 5, 2024 13:44:37 GMT -8
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Send Cancel