The Zodiac case deciphered and solved

Quick Reply

Shoutbox

Rubislaw32: onion ? A 17th Century bottle, often opaque. The John Lennon lyrics speak of the futility of containment when the object isn't what you think. Zodiac was the object as he presented. ''Another clue for you all, the Walrus was Paul.''. The Walrus was Lennon. Sept 28, 2024 13:14:30 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: Glass Onion 1968 The Beatles - a song for the Zodiac: ''Fixing a hole in the ocean. Trying to make a dove-tail joint. Looking through a glass onion.''. A dove-tail joint ? Carpentry term for the strongest method of creating a wooden right-angle. A glass... Sept 28, 2024 13:02:29 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: ''Lame duck leaders'' ? Only one, realistically, so far - David Cameron. But, any more time delays and there will be additions. ''System's lackey cops'' ? All too many dodgy beaks who should have known better. Plus James Comey, Hoodwinker Wray & Dan Olson. Sept 28, 2024 0:03:53 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: March 28th 1972: ''I am going around the world and they will never find me, because I am smarter than the system's lackey cops and lame duck leaders.''. Soon time to throw in the towel, 'poop. Then, sit back and relish the debacle of the last 10 years. Sept 27, 2024 19:53:31 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: And if anyone is wondering (?) - I don't know where he lives, nor care really. But, judging from a spate of ''empty'' phone calls I received up to recently, I believe he might be in the West Country - Wiltshire, Dorset, Somerset-way. All gone quiet now. Sept 27, 2024 18:48:51 GMT -8
Rub--law32: So, Mr Biden - I've just made your job easy for you if, as I expect, Zodiac resides in the UK: Tell Keir to arrest him, then send over a representation from CA DOJ to offer him a plea deal. Zodiac will ''sing to the heavens'', just to stay put where he is. Sept 27, 2024 18:18:15 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: And you, Mr Barr - every interview you have given in the last 2 years has had an undercurrent of ''You mustn't let this man Trump back.''. Well, he might be - but I bet you never thought Ms Harris might be also ? Twice your nightmare, if she does. Own up. Sept 27, 2024 17:08:04 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: Yes, Mr Mueller - I had some respect & sympathy for your role as US DOJ-appointed special investigator. But now you have just published a book, with a priority of compounding The Russia Thing. Fallen into the moral abyss like the rest of them. Very sad. Sept 27, 2024 17:01:55 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: And who might have instigated that ? What do you say ex-US DOJ AG William Barr ? And what about best mate Robert Mueller ? 12 years FBI Director (2001-2013) - goes in to bat to find reasons for Comey's dismissal, and ''doesn't'' find out about Donna Lass ? Sept 27, 2024 14:17:06 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: It surely had to have given politicians a jolt (?) - the probability that the judiciary (US DOJ ?) have struck a silence deal with the Zodiac (circa start of 2020). No other word for it than ''appeasement'' of a serial killer who once terrorized 5 million. Sept 27, 2024 14:11:07 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: One doesn't want to get too drawn into the Pan Am Lockerbie case (though an inevitability) - but those linked to the Gaddafi regime have always presumed the $2.7 billion paid to the 270 victims was the price of readmission to the international community. Sept 27, 2024 13:28:37 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: As for the FBI ? They just haven't given an inch on past Zodiac responsibilities, particularly since Comey's May 2017 dismissal. In fact, it has put them on their toes, absolutely determined to brush off the past as if they are owed a clean slate. Foul. Sept 27, 2024 12:44:44 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: the 1988 Pan Am Lockerbie bombing, and whether the judiciary have legitimate grounds for prosecution next May. But also now, it is an inescapable fact the Zodiac case has underpinned this highlighting, and needs laying to rest itself. Where is the Zodiac ? Sept 27, 2024 12:24:09 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: As an overview, one senses that the priority of politicians of influence is making the judiciary understand who is actually in charge (them), and more particularly on international matters. Hence, an assessment of who might actually be responsible for... Sept 27, 2024 12:17:41 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: Mr Starmer, together with Foreign Secretary David Lammy, were believed to have had a cordial 2-hour dinner with Donald Trump. Starmer wasn't prepared to elaborate on his key messages (TV Dave is the strange one ?). He will meet with Ms Harris next month. Sept 27, 2024 2:41:56 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: UK PM Keir Starmer is in New York today to attend a UN meeting. He will then have private talks with Donald Trump. Kamala Harris however, is not on his agenda, this time. Mr Trump was the only Republican affected by The Comey Thing. A whisper in his ear ? Sept 26, 2024 17:46:48 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: In examining this April 5th 2005 murder, the indications are that Emma worked mostly during day hours, as a (slightly) safer occupation. But, she would have accepted evening & night jobs if there was enough financial incentive. Mr Packer awaits his appeal. Sept 26, 2024 13:13:02 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: During the trial of Mr Packer, the prosecution claimed that he picked Emma up on London Rd in his tradesman's van - although no witness testimony to this. But close to 11pm, Emma was caught on CCTV being picked up on Inglefield St by a BMW 3-series car. Sept 26, 2024 12:18:59 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: .., not for the passing pedestrians on the street, but because she could be viewed by those office workers ? Although first suspected & charged for her murder by a Turkish cafe worker, before neon sign-fitter Packer was finally convicted of her garrotting. Sept 26, 2024 11:28:51 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: Yes - the tragic case of Glasgow sex-worker Emma Caldwell, who is known to have spent most days pitching her business outside the front of Epic House - a glass-house building, occupied by high-salaried office workers. Perhaps (?) Emma secured this spot.... Sept 26, 2024 11:22:21 GMT -8
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Send Cancel