The Zodiac case deciphered and solved

Quick Reply

Shoutbox

Rubislaw32: What was Mr Garland's reason for refusing the request ? He might compromise a forthcoming criminal case, if he did so. Would that be an admission then, Mr Garland, that the transcript wasn't actually a faithful representation of the interview ? Oh dear me. Sept 18, 2024 15:23:17 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: Strangely, that was about Mr Biden - eh, Mr Garland ? US DOJ had handed Congress a requested transcript of an interview Mr Biden gave. But on hearing a tape also existed, Congress requested this, to be sure it matched the transcript. Garland refused. Ooo. Sept 18, 2024 15:04:04 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: Prophetic ? US Attorney General Garland's recent visit to Congress proved a harrowing affair: His US DOJ were accused of displaying an incapability of policing themselves, and Garland escaped being arrested and fined $10,000/day, by the skin of his teeth. Sept 18, 2024 14:12:29 GMT -8 *
Rub--law32: You see, US DOJ & Scottish Crown, if you really are confident in the May 2025 prosecution, then no concerns. But no politician actually endorsed what you are doing, aside from Cameron who funded. You know an arrested Zodiac will sing like a canary. Unlucky Sept 18, 2024 11:56:22 GMT -8
Rub--law32: I shall desist now, from offering you further advice, Mr Biden. But consider this: US DOJ & Scottish Crown have already posted their intention to prosecute Mr Masud next May (2025). Simply act in favour of the Zodiac case, making them pick up their scraps. Sept 18, 2024 10:41:05 GMT -8
Rub--law32: Well Mr Biden, accepted you have only known about the conflicts of interest between the 2 cases since Nov 2023. And only fully commensurate with its complexities for 6 months. But time is of a premium, and not something to leave to ex-CA DOJ AG Ms Harris. Sept 18, 2024 10:17:46 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: ''What's it all about, Alfie ?'':If there is a key issue, more responsible than any, in damaging chances of a Zodiac case resolution: A Libyan theory, presumed by the judiciary, to the 1988 Pan Am Lockerbie bombing. Can the case still be saved ? Mr Biden ? Sept 18, 2024 7:37:08 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: Who are the current damagers of the Zodiac case ? Merrick Garland, Dorothy Bain, Chris 'Hoodwinker' Wray. Key proactive damagers ? James Comey, Jeff Sessions, William Barr. Fire starters ? David Cameron (covert funder), Frank Mulholland (case compromiser). Sept 18, 2024 6:46:45 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: It must surely hurt for someone as principled as you, Mueller. And follows that your best mate William Barr, knows - ex-US DOJ Attorney General. In fact, Barr is the man who instigated a silence deal with Zodiac (Grr..). Over to you again, President Biden. Sept 18, 2024 0:14:38 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: One FBI luminary of the past who isn't Barking Mad is Robert Mueller (2001-2013) - special investigator into reasons why FBI's James Comey was fired. But, Mr Mueller, you found out about Donna Lass during your investigations. That must hurt - eh, Mueller ? Sept 17, 2024 23:49:31 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: What might have gone along with your thinking, FBI ? Well, by 2020 you would have surmised that you had actually hoodwinked the family of Donna Lass for 50 years. Not much guilty conscience there among those that knew - eh, FBI ? More like The Barking Mad. Sept 17, 2024 18:21:43 GMT -8
Rub--law32: Indeed, that comes down to mindset of those in charge at your top, FBI. You were reckless in trying to pretend you have verified the Private Citizens ''solve''. Almost 4 years carrying your fraudulence now - but it won't last. Just sociopathic creeps, FBI. Sept 17, 2024 18:03:14 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: You see, FBI, as a mathematician I understood what I needed to do to crack Z340, although I knew it might not be possible as a whole solve. So I also know what you have done, FBI: attempt to fool the world. You suppressing the truth about Donna ? Possible. Sept 17, 2024 17:42:09 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: Fast-forward to January of this year, in the wake of DNA-confirmation of Donna's skull: SF Chronicle's managing editor Katie Dowd's full & poignant piece on Judith. An apology as such, to her family - eh, Ms Dowd ? Something you could do - unlike Fagan. Sept 17, 2024 15:11:54 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: The nature of that accident ? Probably a firearm discharged unintentionally. The sad reality being that the Pines card's temporary suppression denied tragic Judith Hakari a more fully exposed highlighting - potentially damaging the chances of her justice. Sept 17, 2024 14:49:32 GMT -8
Rub--law32: Would you like to know what I think, FBI ? Donna was consensually giving LE detectives background information on fellow employees, whom LE believed might be involved in gaming corruption. Donna was an innocent victim of a tragic accident. You ''LE'', FBI ? Sept 17, 2024 13:52:10 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: Further to this, SF Chronicle know, but are keeping their heads down, and can cope with the humiliation of it - traditionally blaming everything negative on Paul Avery. Big question now is, FBI, did you know anything about Donna's actual disappearance ? Sept 17, 2024 13:17:00 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: So hey, FBI, why beat about the bush ? CA DOJ and now all local PD's know the Pines card was Zodiac referring to Judith Hakari (Weimar, Placer County), and actually sent in May 1970. That's right, FBI, ''suck hard on your pipe'' - 'cos you've been rumbled. Sept 17, 2024 13:02:00 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: What I do suggest is, that over the years it appears more than a little fishy that FBI have made a point of updating local PD's with circulars on Donna's case, planting the merits or otherwise of Larry Kane as Zodiac. Donna never was Z-confirmed by CA DOJ. Sept 17, 2024 9:02:32 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: Is it simply a case of the FBI making wrong assumptions what the Pines card indicated to them - that Zodiac held culpability for the disappearance of Ms Lass ? CA DOJ-endorsed Placer County have now stated categorically: ''Donna is not a Zodiac crime.''. Sept 17, 2024 8:45:16 GMT -8 *
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Send Cancel