The Zodiac case deciphered and solved

Quick Reply

Shoutbox

Rub--law32: Larry Weissman: ''Always in awe of your greatness, Kevin. I heard you've just made a video on why Reddit subscribers are sincere.''. Fagan: '' Oh yes, did I look good ? Weissman: ''Well..''. Fagan: ''I had to - a FIB cameraman turned up by order of Dan.''. Sept 16, 2024 9:18:19 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: It's certainly curious Kevin Fagan always introduces himself as ''award-winning...'', and yet we are never informed what it was for. An egg & spoon race at Elementary school ? Perhaps someone knows and will post it. 15 years as FBI's Editor ? CA DOJ know. Sept 16, 2024 7:38:49 GMT -8 *
Rub--law32: SF Chronicle ? With all their advantages - couldn't have done a worst job if they had tried to. Ms Dowd looks a promising addition, but I think it is too late for them, particularly after the Pines card fiasco. Their buffoonery down to one person: Fagan. Sept 16, 2024 4:02:27 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: Any newspapers with Z-case links conducted themselves well ? I'd like to say Vallejo Times-Herald - but they have no balls. Benicia Herald display a curiosity, but are a small outfit. Only The Sacramento Bee has shown up with both a curiosity & integrity. Sept 16, 2024 3:33:33 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: On a positive note, who has behaved well in the last 10 years ? Despite sometimes portrayed in murky light, any police department linked to the case. Often showing great restraint under provocation. Particularly Police Scotland, Vallejo & South Lake Tahoe. Sept 16, 2024 1:19:56 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: Indeed, you Borland had opportunities to get in on the ''right side'', but simply cast them aside in favour of what you saw as the only route. Once I knew your only further interest was Mr Anwar, then you were exposed. Just like Fagan with Lyndon Lafferty. Sept 16, 2024 0:51:54 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: And that was only the half of it. Eh, ''Ben'' ? Like Fagan, no real curiosity: just part of the ''grabbit & run'' ilk, believing that if you are requested a favour by any LE agency claiming they are in charge of a case, it must be of best interest for you. Sept 16, 2024 0:20:53 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: Well, I can tell you, Ben Borland of Express Newspapers: You are every bit as vain, stupid, greedy & parasitic as Kevin Fagan. Your jobs ? Just on decipherment information alone, you denied Zodiac's victims' families information to expedite their justice. Sept 16, 2024 0:11:11 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: The would-be assassin has now been named as Ryan Wesley Routh - a man in his late 50's, and a known recruit of foreigners willing to fight for Ukraine in their war against Russia. Mr Trump's rival candidate, Ms Harris, says she is thankful he is safe. Sept 15, 2024 19:27:45 GMT -8 *
Rub--law32: The would-be assassin has now been apprehended. A witness photographed the black Nissan as it was fleeing, and investigators were able to establish the vehicle's number plates. The suspect has also now been identified in person by the photographer. Sept 15, 2024 16:04:01 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: Breaking news of an attempted assassination on Donald Trump at his Florida golf course. A gunman believed to be carrying an AK-47 type rifle was disturbed in bushes on the hole ahead of Trump, then fled in a black Nissan motorcar, leaving his rifle behind. Sept 15, 2024 15:26:07 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: Gosh - a well-known & generous Z-internet contributor is primed & ready for her suspected Zodiac: ''I have given the names I have for him to the police investigating. My gun is next to me & loaded - 24/7.''. I wonder if Zodiac still has a twitching elbow ? Sept 15, 2024 10:51:25 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: ..is a strange situation that ''may'' make matters more awkward at a later date. But, for Zodiac followers who just want justice in the Zodiac case, I would suggest we remain focused on this, with a wariness of those agencies who seem intent on Z-sabotage. Sept 15, 2024 0:41:04 GMT -8
Rub--law32: I am aware of the views, opposing the Libyan link, of the chosen leader of the Pan Am Lockerbie bereaved, Dr Jim Swire, who is supported on media matters by human rights lawyer Mr Aamer Anwar. And with Mr Anwar as Emma Caldwell's mother's legal rep., it... Sept 15, 2024 0:33:30 GMT -8
Rub--law32: The 2000 Utrecht trial was held at a US Military base: There were 4 Scottish judges & no jury. Hmm. US DOJ & Scottish Crown had considered holding the trial in Ireland - but concluded the Irish legal system was too lenient. Too many IRA terrorists let off. Sept 14, 2024 22:45:44 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: Well, I do have to say I have watched videos of FBI retirees giving Pan Am Lockerbie lectures to OAP institutes - and even FBI retirees call the Utrecht trial (arranged by US DOJ & Scottish Crown), a ''Kangaroo Court''. With a Kangaroo Court's outcome ? Sept 14, 2024 22:22:50 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: Where did the damage to the Zodiac case start ? A planted seed ? The Scottish Criminal Complaints Review Commission, to the outcome of the 2000 Pan Am Lockerbie trial in Utrecht: ''A grievous miscarriage of justice - the worst in British legal history.''. Sept 14, 2024 9:57:18 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: Now FBI are just left with what they can get away with. Their Z340 HOAX won't be forever - at least that consolation for others to look forward to. But, it should never have become like this. Time for the FBI to come clean. Time for the Zodiac to be outed. Sept 14, 2024 8:40:30 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: ..May 2025's prosecution, they still haven't appreciated there will be opposition to their ''Libyan theory''. As for the FBI ? Simply advantaging themselves of an opportunity to bury skeletons in the Zodiac case. An insidious campaign on an anarchic scale. Sept 14, 2024 8:17:16 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: ..clearly have taken it personally - the criticism of the outcomes to their original 2000 Pan Am Lockerbie trial at Utrecht. Another bite of the cherry is grabbed. And this time they will show the world they were right all along. Even if they make it to... Sept 14, 2024 8:10:54 GMT -8 *
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Send Cancel