Reeve Whitson Auto Racing designer + Robert Linkletter

Quick Reply

Shoutbox

Rubislaw32: Not a nice feeling to be mean-spirited either - but the TV Dave's of this world never seem to learn. Sometimes one has to be a bit more than a mathematician or crosswords expert (like Don Harden) to break a cipher. For Zodiac, ''historical context'' No.1. Apr 18, 2024 1:54:37 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: And BTW TV Dave, I never once used a computer's assistance for Zodiac's Z340. Simply too many holes to fall into if one does. And TV Dave, I looked at your cipher ''webtoy'' once. It was sh*te, and didn't account for polyphones. Your first Z340 mistake. Apr 18, 2024 0:34:29 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: As for Zodiac himself ? I am aware of the attention I have received from him. Not always complimentary (Tee hee hee), but his REAL solution to Z340 is one for which I am confident, and believe he is relieved that I proved his iconic cipher to be solvable. Apr 18, 2024 0:22:11 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: 2017. NCIS Washington DC & Mulholland already aware of the Franglais solution's significance in Dec 2014. By June 2017, Mulholland had long-assigned me a liaison officer. Not a good feeling now Scottish Crown have appeared to work against Z-case interests. Apr 18, 2024 0:11:55 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: And, speaking for myself on the ciphers front, the Scottish Crown did receive the Celebrity Cipher Franglais solution in February 2015 (via a well-known newspaper editor). Furthermore, the REAL solution to Z340 (taking note, Dan, TV Dave etc. ?) in June... Apr 18, 2024 0:03:35 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: In 2015 when US DOJ received info on Comey's illegal shenanigans, Comey was professionally ''a dead man walking''. But why didn't US DOJ inform Mr Obama ? Difficult to say. Comey was a hand-pick by Mr Obama, and maybe US DOJ thought Comey would be let off. Apr 17, 2024 8:26:45 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: Going back to 2015, what seems apparent regarding then UK PM Cameron: He did not act wisely by agreeing to Frank Mulholland's representations and handing over covert monies. But, Cameron was wise to not judge Comey himself, handing over the info to US DOJ. Apr 17, 2024 8:14:15 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: Now FBI - don't you think Mr Biden has demanded a full explanation from US DOJ of events going back to 2015, when US DOJ failed to inform Mr Obama of James Comey's Boston/Scottish shenanigans ? Your bosses at US DOJ will dump you in it, without hesitation. Apr 17, 2024 4:55:29 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: What we have seen with likelihood recently and beyond Mr Obama's Downing St visit is, phone talks between Mr Sunak & Mr Biden - involving both the Zodiac and Julian Assange. Furthermore, David Cameron ordered by Sunak to square past info off with Mr Trump. Apr 17, 2024 4:45:59 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: Looking back, FBI, you haven't actually played any real role in the Zodiac case, since March 2015 and Comey's exposure for illegal Boston/Scottish Z-shenanigans. Then we have Comey's firing in May 2017. Then Zodiac's covert silence deal. About 4 years ago. Apr 17, 2024 3:15:20 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: You see FBI, such things as your promotion of Larry Kane in circulars to local PD's, only resonates with local PD's now as a realization that you FBI were pushing for Donna as an official victim of Zodiac. Once your bubble of credulity is burst, it's over. Apr 17, 2024 2:48:13 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: It shouldn't have to be explained to you, FBI, and ciphers-up-front aside - everyone is going to want to know what attracted you to the case of Donna Lass in the first place. A young nurse, for whom there's no evidence of anything other than her innocence. Apr 16, 2024 19:47:15 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: Yes Zodiac - from FBI's perspective, you really need to be deceased before they can feel comfortable that truths linked to you are unlikely to resonate with full credibility. And, there are a fair number: FBI's cupboard is rattling with Z-case skeletons. Apr 16, 2024 18:45:08 GMT -8
Rub--law32: Of all the cover-up stunts pulled by FBI since the Zodiac's apparent pardon deal, the 8-month Z340 solution simulation project - is the most brazen, stupid and outlandish of all. And, must have shocked even US DOJ & Scottish Crown ? Stakes are that high. Apr 16, 2024 18:31:31 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: The Seattle conference breakfast special was, just like the ''Z340 academic paper'' attributed to FBI's stable hands Oranchak & co - Dan Olson's doing. As was the creation to mark that public statement by a video. TV Dave does nothing without Dan's say-so. Apr 16, 2024 17:26:21 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: the Feb 24th 2022 cipher show, without his groomer FBI's Dan Olson, but with his fellow-stooge Sam Blake for whom TV Dave was in denial. A fishy business & even fishier with the vid ? TV Dave ends up being called a ''not real citizen'' by CA DOJ, May 2022. Apr 16, 2024 16:31:38 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: Just one giveaway for Ms ''soil samples'' Bain, was a reaction to arrest Iain Packer for Emma's murder, within 12 hours of Reality TV Dave's Seattle presentation to schoolkids. TV Dave normally likes to blow his own trumpet - but was sheepishly quiet about Apr 16, 2024 16:25:11 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: Indeed - April 1988 when Zodiac realized, post-Graysmith's book, that he had achieved infamy. And Sept 1990, with Z's awakening in light of Joan's body uncovered. We now await the next Z-instalment ''bombshell''. Is Ms Bain the Zodiac case's Lady Macbeth ? Apr 16, 2024 14:17:44 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: Now CA DOJ, please: Whatever politicians may or may not be able to do, you have to work the case every single day if you want it enough. You hold father-Grant & son-Z DNA. The New Canaan & Celebrity Cipher Franglais solves give you Zodiac and victim Joan. Apr 16, 2024 7:14:19 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: Yes Zodiac. I knew there was never a chance of you giving yourself up when I read about Lenny Paradiso's miscarriage. A pardon offer lands in your lap ? Next, The FIB will hire a ghost writer stooge: ''Zodiac wasn't as bad as they say.'' by Phyllis Steins. Apr 16, 2024 1:07:54 GMT -8 *
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Send Cancel