New "Open Letter to Zodiac" follow up?

Quick Reply

Shoutbox

Rubislaw32: Elements ? Although Mulholland was to an extent using the Zodiac case as a sales pitch for covert funding on Pan Am Lockerbie, he hadn't done basic Zodiac homework, and case custodians CA DOJ were squeezed out from the off. Comey, just another FBI phoney. Jul 23, 2024 7:20:01 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: The elements then didn't gel. Too much selfishness at play ? And Comey's downfall pending, from that day forward. While the beaks were thinking about Pan Am Lockerbie, Comey was consumed with the Zodiac. Like a schoolboy. Like TV Dave's 340-Soda Siphons. Jul 23, 2024 6:40:43 GMT -8 *
Rub--law32: As a footnote, Ms Harris will, no doubt, be a busy person in the next few months. But, I hope she will keep her thoughts with the victims' families ? Dec. 19th 2014, when Frank Mulholland met James Comey, and Zodiac chances began to go array. 10 years on. Jul 23, 2024 5:54:43 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: Perhaps Mr Trump might reflect now that Rod Rosenstein, whom Trump called ''Mr Peeps'', wasn't the nice guy he thought ? For Ms Harris, a chance to complete her Vice Presidency by helping CA DOJ secure The Zodiac, and end a 55 year old California haunting. Jul 23, 2024 0:13:38 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: Indeed, those lackey cops whom you called ''Busboys''. ''Un jeu sans son S.P. nase.'' - a game without his tired Secret Pa. Got a bit lonely for you then, 'poop ? Your need to show off beyond the call of duty, and left the door ajar. Enjoying retirement ? Jul 22, 2024 23:21:02 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: The Zodiac aka A Rich Man aka D B Cooper, Jacksonville FL, March 28th 1972: ''I am going around the World and they will never find me, because I am smarter than the system's lackey cops...''. Unlucky, 'poop - your 1990 Celebrity Cipher solution found you. Jul 22, 2024 22:49:13 GMT -8 *
Rub--law32: So, The Zodiac aka Nincompoop aka Son o' Fag, why not consider giving yourself up (?), and take a plea deal with CA DOJ. They may let you serve out your incarceration in your country of residence. Where The FIB can't get to you, anyway. ''Goverment'' Life. Jul 22, 2024 22:23:04 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: ...from scratch tomorrow - with the Intelligence agencies they can tap into, they would have Zodiac's identity within 3 days. It is really not in doubt who he is and where he lives. More a case of how they can go about soundly convicting him - and when. Jul 22, 2024 16:34:04 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: Given choices and aspiration, I would put it to US DOJ, Scottish Crown & MA DOJ - they have elected to believe themselves ''to be the law'', as opposed to enforcers of it. Over time, lost their moral compass. Even if high-office politicians were to start.. Jul 22, 2024 16:27:30 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: Reality TV Dave: '' Cook into my pies, cook into my pies. It isn't true the kids are only offered Coco Pops with my non-refundable $60 breakfast-special presentations. But we don't like bun-fights if the Soda Siphons aren't going down well. Gas mark 3.''. Jul 22, 2024 13:51:25 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: The noble TV Dave ? When Morf 13 took a sabbatical, he left TV Dave in charge of his site. TV Dave banned a member for claiming that stalking with menaces was small potatoes. The penny then dropped - it was someone he knew. Efforts to make amends followed. Jul 22, 2024 12:29:51 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: TV Dave's greatest t*ts: In preparing for a TV series, TV Dave secured free work from a fellow Z-contributor on recommendation of the series' importance. The hapless Z-contributor was fired by his work-boss on viewing the first episode. A livelihood lost. Jul 22, 2024 10:17:25 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: This translates to: 1) The Zodiac was the Pines card author. 2) The Pines card was received by the SF Chronicle on March 22nd 1971. To date, the SF Chronicle has only admitted publicly, they ''received'' the card. Has SF Chronicle changed tune, now ? Jul 22, 2024 9:09:58 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: Given it is a matter of public record that J Edgar Hoover stated that the case of Donna Lass was not the FBI's jurisdiction of investigation - then their claim of the Pines card alone as belonging to Zodiac, is their only direct reason for blaming Zodiac. Jul 22, 2024 8:52:53 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: Reality TV Dave: ''Look, undo my flies, look, undo my flies. Some might be envious of a medal awarded to me by The FIB. It's The FIB's way of thanking me for getting them out of a tight corner: ''Arise your TV-Daveness, for we are not worthy.''. 3-2-1.''. Jul 22, 2024 4:12:43 GMT -8 *
Rub--law32: Most strange, FBI (?), that no one has heard from you, in the wake of Donna Lass events, Dec 2023. We've heard from SF Chronicle twice; CA DOJ-endorsed Placer County and South Lake Tahoe a few times. But nothing from you, FBI. Holding something back, FBI ? Jul 22, 2024 0:11:01 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: Indeed - for the indications are that your appointed Intelligence processors FBI were ''pretty regular'' - and, if not informing you, CA DOJ, were attempting to defeat the ends of justice - each time. Criminal conduct, and in the public's interest to know. Jul 21, 2024 23:37:32 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: To CA DOJ: Just make sure that when you get a crack at Zodiac, in order to offer him a plea deal - you get him to document all his extortion work, as well as his murders. Then the public can see the alterations the FBI made, without informing you, CA DOJ. Jul 21, 2024 23:32:35 GMT -8 *
Rubislaw32: Have you, TV Dave, conversed with the victims' families ? Every experience for you is at arms length, and yet try to persuade that what you have done is for their benefit. The reality is the opposite: Disinformation and on the side of case enemies the FBI. Jul 21, 2024 16:32:29 GMT -8
Rubislaw32: What past form do you have, TV Dave, that might make some believe you have the ability for such a task as Zodiac's Z340 ? A cameo role in a TV series, where you interacted with a stage prop called Carmel the Computer,''advised'' by FBI consultants. Wicked. Jul 21, 2024 15:17:51 GMT -8 *
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Send Cancel